Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Make your snake famous - Send us your favorite pics (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1246)

Thom 04-20-2008 03:26 PM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Doug those arent 3.50 each they are 3.50 for 3 of them. I tried to call the numbers but all I got was a machine for both numbers. Im going to try again tomorrow and see if I can make contact. I started an order and for 90 of them it is just 105.00. Now thats cheap considering I have been paying 8 to 10 dollars apiece for them.
I'll let you know what I find out

tmmpin 04-20-2008 05:27 PM

Glad it helped you out. There are several breeders around here and I did talk to those guys at the last show, I just noticed they said something about rabbits on there.

tmmpin 04-20-2008 05:29 PM

Thom I see what you was looking at, not sure if that means thats how many for the 3.50 or the most they can squeeze in a bag. Let me know what you find out though.

dwg1211 04-20-2008 06:22 PM

wow.. you're right.. I didn't even look at the 'per bag' column... I went straight to the 'order online' to see how far I could go before I found the 'catch'... lol! man... that seems too good to be true! hmmm

Thom 04-20-2008 07:42 PM

Well like i said i am going to try to contact them again tomorrow during reg working hours and see whats up.
Right now Im trying to figure out where Im going to store 90 frozen super jumbo rats. At least I hope they are frozen! :roll:
I will def let you know what i find out

MainStick 04-20-2008 08:12 PM

Gett the feeling that the price is per Rat... and for the Super Jumbo's you need to order them in groups of 3.

Though, with a min of $100 purchase, that is still a big pile of frozen Rats.

I did see that RodentPro has a special going on Rabbits... not sure how special it is though.

lovesnuffles 04-21-2008 02:28 PM

Hey, if it's yappy dogs you want, my neighbor's got a bunch >D Of course ... my neighbor is very nasty and I don't want to poison poor Saffron. Those dogs are probably loaded with diseases D=

But I've got toddlers for you ;o My neighbor needs a good scare anyway xD Sassy little #(%&@ ...

Annnd ... as for the rabbits ... My neighbor just had some babies .... I'm going to talk to him ... tell him how much money he could make by raising some of those rabbits for snake food ... Because it is good money O.o And I may be needing some rabbits one day >D

dwg1211 04-21-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles
Hey, if it's yappy dogs you want, my neighbor's got a bunch >D Of course ... my neighbor is very nasty and I don't want to poison poor Saffron. Those dogs are probably loaded with diseases D=

But I've got toddlers for you ;o My neighbor needs a good scare anyway xD Sassy little #(%&@ ...

Annnd ... as for the rabbits ... My neighbor just had some babies .... I'm going to talk to him ... tell him how much money he could make by raising some of those rabbits for snake food ... Because it is good money O.o And I may be needing some rabbits one day >D

sounds mutually beneficial... good thinkin'! :wink:

lovesnuffles 04-22-2008 02:53 AM

Yeah, he raises them for meat anyway, so it's not like I'd be feeding his loving pets to the snake =/ So I'd feel a lot better about it because they're going to die one way or the other and they may as well die to feed my snake rather than sit in a freezer and probably go to waste.

However, if the snake ever got big enough and escaped from the house .... Then I'm in trouble xD Say bye bye to his chickens and his rabbits D=

lovesnuffles 04-29-2008 05:59 PM

My babies <3

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...tures114-1.jpg

The one you can see really well is my little Houdini. The other one is Aden/Persephone. Houdini used to be smaller than Aden/Persephone! Now it's like, twice that size!! D=

And my mom decided she wanted to feed Houdini because she was scared it would eat my other snake -.-' So she fed it in the tank -.-' Now Houdini is still in feed-mode and he's being very territorial and pissy. I'm kinda scared of him =/

But Aden/Persephone is being a little sweetheart, if not really scared o.o I was playing with it earlier and it was starting to get a bit more comfortable and started climbing up my arm, then it slipped and coiled right back up =/ Oh well, gotta practice I guess :D

I'll take pictures of Aden/Persephone being held later on when I get someone to act as camera-person for me =/