Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Make your snake famous - Send us your favorite pics (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1246)

raptor667 04-29-2008 06:29 PM

WOW !...I am so made up for you....not only did you get your old MIA snake back but you also got another one too.

Would say to not feed them in their tank if you can avoid it. As Corns are prone to over eating ( the fact they feed well is why they make a good pet ) You may get one of your snakes attacking the other ones food and then you end up with 2 snakes latched onto the same mouse. Also they can get used to being fed and attack anything that goes in their tank on the off chance it's food.

2 good looking snakes you got there sweetie. :D

MainStick 04-29-2008 06:54 PM

Great looking little Corns.

Your prediction was correct. Get a new corn snake and have it track down and find your old one.

lovesnuffles 04-29-2008 09:38 PM

Haha, yeah, well I wasn't GOING to feed it in the tank. I WAS going to feed it in these little crawfish trays we have.

But my mother took it upon herself to try to "save" the little one from being eaten =/

However, Houdini does look like he's had to have eaten SOMETHING because he's so much bigger =/ Probably bugs or something =/

There are a LOT of lovebugs here D=

raptor667 05-01-2008 01:12 PM

?????????Love bugs??????????

lovesnuffles 05-02-2008 02:06 PM

O.o Yeah, these annoying little black and orange bugs that are completely harmless and have no other purpose except to mess up your car with all their guts o.o

They're called lovebugs because they attatch themselves to their mates and are hard to separate without killing them both =O

raptor667 05-02-2008 06:41 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... makes sense now...I thought you were talking about people on the site and was a tad curious...pmsl

:roll:

dwg1211 05-02-2008 09:26 PM

are you talking about lady-bugs, snuffles? I hear they're good for your garden.... not sure why..

...& I've heard people refer to herpes as the 'love bug'.. :shock: ... one you 'pick up but can't put down'... lol! you stay away from those 'love bugs', girl! :wink:

:lol: :lol:

tmmpin 05-02-2008 09:32 PM

If Ajax can't clean it nothing will

raptor667 05-02-2008 11:06 PM

I only know this because my Mother in law is an avid gardener. Ladybirds are good for your garden mainly because, they a carnivorous beetle that feeds most of the time on aphids......little green things that kill roses by ****ing out the sap. A lot of places actually import them as a natural way to kill off pests.

:D

dwg1211 05-03-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin
If Ajax can't clean it nothing will

heh-heh-heh... :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor667
I only know this because my Mother in law is an avid gardener. Ladybirds are good for your garden mainly because, they a carnivorous beetle that feeds most of the time on aphids......little green things that kill roses by ****ing out the sap. A lot of places actually import them as a natural way to kill off pests.

good stuff, raptor.. makes sense.. praying mantis (plural? manti?? :? )
are said to be good, too.. they even sell them in bulk..

...and the boatips education continues... and continues... 8)