Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

lovesnuffles 04-25-2011 11:00 PM

Lol Denny, better than the beach ball you swallowed!! ;P (YOU ARE SO MEAN!!)

I'm four months along now :] ((Three months in that picture))

sombadfish 05-05-2011 07:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol nice one snuff :)

i figure its about time i put up a recent photo. our christmas card photo, courtesy of John Maciel :D

i have since cut off all my hair. hah.

lovesnuffles 05-05-2011 07:46 PM

Aww, you two look so cute together!! When you say chopped all your hair off, do you mean like a short cut or like a mohawk again? xD

sombadfish 05-05-2011 07:52 PM

hahha i WISH it was a mohawk again. nah its kind of a long pixie cut all flopped to one side but it does crazy wavy things so.... i have to wear a hat to flatten it out. now i look like my sister which isnt bad but thats all i ever hear from everybody. i cant do mohawks anymore i work for the family business, also cant put my plugs back in :(

lovesnuffles 05-05-2011 08:08 PM

Aww D: Lol, I wish I was brave enough to do a mohawk, but I got funny enough looks when my hair was pink ... Apparently when you're pregnant, it's unacceptable to do anything out of the ordinary, especially having pink hair and keeping snakes x.x Oh, but just wait and see if I have a little boy ;) He will have a mohawk as soon as he's old enough for a haircut.

But I'm having a hard time picturing your hair now o.o

sombadfish 05-05-2011 08:24 PM

hahah do it up! :D hey if they're gonna look at you funny give them somethin to REALLY look at ;) 1/2 inch plugs, purple and pink mohawk, its not being a bad influence if the baby isnt born yet right?

yeaaaaaaaaaaa at some point maybe i'l have a picture. i dont like taking pictures of myself.... i always think i look stupid.

lovesnuffles 05-05-2011 10:59 PM

Lol! No, I don't think I could go through with it. The most I'd ever do is short haircuts with odd colored highlights :P But my kids will have free reign at least. As long as they don't go completely crazy with it, they don't get kicked out of school for it, or it stops them from getting a job, they can do whatever they want to their own bodies .... Except get gauges in their ears ... That's the only thing I put my foot down on ... That's sooo freaking ugly!

Haha, I'm the same way :P

WiccanWolf88 05-06-2011 06:23 PM

Hey did you guys here about this kid who was kicked out of school for ignoring the dress code? His mother painted a US flag on one side of his face and USA on the other in honor of them killing bin Laden. He was yanked down to the principal's office and kicked out for refusing to wash it off....such silliness. Ridiculous! It was all over CSPAN news, it was in Pennsylvania.

lovesnuffles 05-06-2011 08:04 PM

Lol, that is silly ... That's about as bad as my neighbor getting kicked out of school for having glitter on her shoes ... A 10 year old girl ... got kicked out of school because her shoes were glittery ... There's just something not right with the world today.

slight 05-07-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles (Post 49562)
A 10 year old girl ... got kicked out of school because her shoes were glittery ...

where did that happen at snuffles?