Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

Roy 05-16-2011 06:56 AM

We booked out the entire place (Eagle heights Resort) for our party. The only drawback was the people who ran a mock in the rooms around us while we were celebrating our honeymoon night :(

sombadfish 05-19-2011 11:19 PM

Yea I live with my inlaws..... That's every day for us.

lovesnuffles 05-20-2011 01:16 AM

We live with my mom ... And Kyle hates it. Him and her were not meant to live together. They both have "Master of the house" syndrome -.-' And the problem is, it's mom's house. Not Kyle's. So he HATES that.

NASAAN101 05-20-2011 02:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Guys,
Here is a some what newer photos of me! The first is my godmother and God farther, Dave and Mary! and the other is my Friend Mikey and Me!!
Nikki

sombadfish 05-21-2011 02:44 PM

I can't stand mikes dad, if we don't move out soon I will have a stroke and it will be because of him. We get NO peace or quiet, he's constantly yelling down the stairs to us usually about nothing important "we're home" or "we're going out" or even "you have mail" really? After 2.5 years yes I think I'm aware that we get mail. If we have people over he has to be nosy and follow us wherever we go. I cant even go upstairs to take a piss when hes home cuz he stops me to talk to me about things i just dont care about, because we still don't have a bathroom down here. And then there's the expecting mike to work on their cars for free and nagging at me when it takes him forever. Oh yea and the un-training my dog, that's a good one.

I love it when people tell me to save up so we can move out. really? I never thought of that what a good idea.

Hopefully this new job happens soon so we CAN move out.

lovesnuffles 05-23-2011 06:40 PM

Lol badfish, I know exactly how you feel. When we were living with Kyle's mom, it was HELL!! Not mainly because of his mama, but because of his grandma. Though his mama was weird and would hide my clothes from me and keep NO food in the house when she knew I would be home, she wasn't so bad. His grandma puts the air up to 90 degrees F in the middle of summer, she talks during movies and is quiet during commercials, she kept feeding Cheyenne table scraps no matter how many times I asked her not to!! It was Hell. So yeah, I know how you feel :( It ****s!!

DodoBird27 05-24-2011 12:22 AM

She hid your clothes?! Why? Did she want you to walk around with no clothes on all day? Lol

lovesnuffles 05-24-2011 04:28 PM

No, she just didn't want me walking around there at all. She wanted her son there by all means, but me, she HATED me. She hates anyone who her sons date.

imapiper2 05-28-2011 08:51 PM

New Poster

Been on and off this site every so often looking for pointers but never posted. Guess I better since I saw this. I had always wanted a snake when I was a kid, but my mother wouldn't let me have one. It's been well over 20 years and I finally got my first snake about a year and 1/4 ago when I was given a boa constrictor (Hogg Island x Columbian) by my dance teacher's husband who was a breeder. Since then I have acquired more and also have a baby Ball and 2 baby corn snakes. My snakes and I have recently made and entered a video in a contest by Reptile Channel and others to promote snakes called "Stand Up For Snakes." My snakes were good....I am a horrible actor, plus I also had to handle the camera. Aside from snakes, I like horses and have 2, plus cats, chickens, Guinea fowl, fish and I might have missed some. I play bagpipes and belly dance. Don't laugh at my photo please.

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p...ahonmyhead.jpg

lovesnuffles 05-29-2011 02:20 AM

That's awesome! I wanted to enter that video contest, but I have no idea what to do. But boy, would I LOVE those prize snakes!! Good luck! I hope you do well!! Your boa is very pretty :) And it's nice to finally meet a lurker ;)