Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

IzzieMonster 01-03-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sombadfish
my brother just picked up a corn snake last night i havent gotten to see it yet

I would love to visit your house! I think you have a bigger selection of reptiles then any of the local shops around here. Nice addetion to the family.. He/she is beautiful!

By the way... Do you have any babys (eggs) for the Iguana yet?

sombadfish 01-03-2008 03:49 AM

sadly my brother moved out yesterday morning :'( had a blowup with mom and dad took all his animals with him. no more geckos, no more layla, no charlie lackey... its just my snake, my iguana, and his fish left. its actually a lot sadder than i expected it to be. so empty and now his room is freezing. i'll try to get him to send me a picture of the new snake.

nah she hasnt dropped them yet, im getting antsyy and the vet has been on vacation for the past week. i just want them to take them out and be done with it so she can start feeling better.

but heres a story: i woke up one morning after she had slept in my bed, and couldnt find her anywhere.. and i mean i tore my room apart, searched the whole house, even my closet. i went back to bed for a few more hours figured i would find her when i woke up. and i did
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../bookshelf.jpg

IzzieMonster 01-03-2008 04:06 AM

HEHEHE!!! You come up with some of the coolest pictures!!
She was just catching up on some light reading 8) So you sleep with her? Thats awesome. I used to sleep with Izzie until he started exploring too much...

Anyway that ****s about your brother moving out, but hey... You have alot more space to expand your collection again!!

sombadfish 01-03-2008 04:16 AM

thanx :) i get a little camera happy at times.

yea shes my girl, has a nice heating blanket and her own section of my bed where she sleeps every night. she usually burrows under my tapestry thingy to keep the heat in and its really cute.. doesnt leave her spot much these days since shes massively uncomfortable and the rest of my room isnt warm enough for her lol but some nights i wake up and shes sneezing on me, big wet cold sneezes. which is when i put a blankett on her and go back to sleep hehe

i cant expand my collection too much, im moving into a small apartment this coming summer so i have to have room for everyone lol but i might take the scorpions, not sure yet. the whole buying crickets all the time thing is kind of a pain

i have a picture that i want to use as an avatar but i cant shrink it down to size without it looking like crap. any suggestions?

Pissmagic 01-03-2008 05:42 PM

oh thanks raptor, i'm not as computer dumb as i sound, I've just never been part of a forum before, just webpages, myspace(not copying and pasting premade layouts) , and anything with html. If my computer would let photobucket work again I'm sure i could have gotten it but this computer is like made out of five different ones so...... who knows what it will do next. thanks again.....

By that photo does anyone have an estimate on Donnie's age?

raptor667 01-03-2008 07:25 PM

No probs Magic...photobucket can be a bit fussy on codes sometimes. Rather than clicking on the code itself click on the button next to the code and it copies everything the way it wants it.

Roy 01-03-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pissmagic
By that photo does anyone have an estimate on Donnie's age?

Is that the little snake in the hand on the previous page? He still looks like a hatchling to me (cute little snake though). My Pythons were that size when they were about 2 or 3 months old, but my snakes have a different growth rate than yours I think. :?

dwg1211 01-05-2008 12:25 PM

<totally trying to resist making a comment about Christy's snake exploring too much.. :lol: >

nice pix BadFish... I like your book collection... I have the one by Herman Hesse, Siddhartha (Budda).. you must be a pretty bright dude. Too bad about your bro... hopefully he'll work things out & the critters'll be back. 8)

sombadfish 01-05-2008 05:26 PM

psh im no dude, im a girl :roll:. but thanx for the compliment lol siddhartha was an assignment in high school, pretty good book. i must say i prefer tales of Poe tho :)

ethan came back this morning and took his fish tank while i was sleeping.. hes livin with some older chick, shes got kids and whatnot. its just wicked boring without him around to talk to and without his animals around to play with (not that im bored with my animals)

oh well i'll see him soon enough

tmmpin 01-06-2008 01:20 AM

Surely he don't live to far away if he can come back to pick up a aquarium. Sounds like once he gets settled in you will be able to visit him.