Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

tmmpin 03-17-2008 05:03 AM

Posting pictures and videos I think would be a great start. Some snap shots of the websites used to do it all (photobucket and utube).

Roy 03-17-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chondro finatIc
[img]i245ph[/img]

Are you still having problems with pictures mate. So Raptor has given you the link to Photobucket, well try these steps.
Put Boatips forum in your "Bookmarks" (top of screen)
Go to Photobucket and select a pic and click on IMG code (will light up yellow for a moment)
Then click on to Boatips forum in your bookmarks, log in and reply to a topic.
Click on the Img box 2nd in at the top of your "post a reply" screen and the [Img] will appear.
Right click with your mouse and a box will come up.
Click on to the word "Paste" and a line of words will appear between two Img symbols.
Click on to "Submit" and your image should appear on the forum screen.

So, good luck with that and by the way, if you delete the image from Photobucket, it will also delete from the forum.

massaf 03-30-2008 01:39 PM

Hey all!!!!
well.... i am still a beginner in owning a snake... i had wisey for only 4 months now....

i will post some photos afterwards....

cheers

Roy 03-31-2008 09:13 AM

Look forward to seeing them mate! :wink:

dwg1211 04-04-2008 05:40 PM

you're very pretty... :wink: the girl I got my snake's enclosure from is also from Louisiana... you two look very much alike... she has red hair and hazel eyes... (I must admit, I've been smitten with her for some time :oops: )... I went to Baton Rouge to see LSU beat Auburn (last second pass!) last season... guess that's where I should go to find a sweetheart.. based on the way they're growin' 'em... 8) ... looking forward to that picture frenzy!

Roy 04-05-2008 09:26 AM

Yes, thanks for the pic. :wink:

tmmpin 04-05-2008 10:37 AM

What do you mean old?? I'm only 26 for goodness sake!

Just messing with ya, I think it would be pretty hard to offend anyone on this forum.

Thom 04-05-2008 12:18 PM

OLD?????????????????
oh wait..... I guess 49 is old to an 18 year old huh?
Oh well its liek they say....."You are only as old as you feel" and I feel like Im ready to turn 80! lolol
Welcome to the forum and tmmpin is right. One of the things I love about this place is how laid back everyone is yet everyone is very eager to help in anyway they can.
Nice Pic

lovesnuffles 04-05-2008 03:15 PM

I didn't mean OLD D= I meant like ... Ummm ... Older than me? O.o xD You guys know what I meant D=

And thanks everyone. And Doug, apparently I have got twins all over the world D= There's someone in Canada that looks just like me, and I also look just like Chelsea Clinton according to my cousin >.>

dwg1211 04-05-2008 03:44 PM

if you have twins all over the world, it improves the odds of running into another.. I'll remain optimistic.. :wink: