Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

raptor667 04-27-2008 03:51 PM

Love the shirt....

Saffron's looking well..............Bunny power...lol

mojo 04-27-2008 05:44 PM

saffron is soo beautiful ... wow ... how big do you think shell get?

dwg1211 04-27-2008 09:25 PM

around 15'... the books say that's about average for a female.. but 20'+ is possible.. we're in no hurry for that, though... I'm seeing her head and body getting thicker/bigger, but she had been 'stunted' by underfeeding for at least a year before I got her.. I think her growth rate is in 'catch-up' mode.. once she's the right weight for her size/age (which I think she is, now), I have a feeling we're gonna see her begin to lengthen at a pretty good clip.. 8) which reminds me.. time to put in an order for her food.. :roll:

mojo 04-27-2008 09:39 PM

wow she's going to get big then, maybe one day I'll be able to care for a snake like that.

sombadfish 04-28-2008 02:28 AM

lol im gonna stick with my ball and my igs :roll: they're a handful enough at the moment

mojo 04-28-2008 02:35 AM

yeah a lot of you guys have multiple pets, I only have this one snake, and I won't get another snake for like another ten to fifteen years.

Roy 04-28-2008 06:40 AM

They're like tattoos, they can get very addictive.

Looks like Saffron loves your shirt too Doug, she seems to be checking it out in the pic. :wink:

tmmpin 04-28-2008 01:31 PM

I started off with 1 and ended up with a total of 12.
I think snakes are actually more addictive then tattoos.
I only have 3 tats and I have had those 3 now for a couple of years.

Thom 04-28-2008 01:43 PM

Ok where did you get the T at doug? I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

lovesnuffles 04-28-2008 02:04 PM

Haha, love the shirt Doug xD And I love Saffron, as always <333 I want her D= And she does look like she's checking out your shirt xD But to me it's more of a "I'm way better looking than that snake" kinda look.

xD

I would never get a tattoo simply because I'm afraid of needles =/ But I do want my lip pierced ... I'll have to get drunk to get it done, though, because if I have my better sense about me, I'll never go through with it, but I REALLY want it!!! D=

I do know that once I move out of my house, I want to get more snakes =/ I just talked my mom into letting me get one not long ago and so I'm thinking maybe around next year, after she gets used to having a snake in the house, I'll see if I can trick her into letting me get another one. Besides, they'll only be in her house for about 4 years. Not very long and they won't get very big in that little bit of time. Especially not if they're corns, but I'd like to get a Rosy Boa next O.o But that still won't have enough time to get very big, so she won't be creeped out :D