Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

dwg1211 05-08-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles
Been there, done that, too short o.o

You have to be 5'7'' at least to be a model =/ I'm only 5'5'' =/ They won't let me xD My mom has tried that before, believe me =/

who makes those rules?! that's ridiculous.. good-lookin' is good-lookin'... you need to find a different agent...

Quote:

She's all into that motherly "Oh, my kids are so beautiful!" Junk xP
she may be on to something.. :wink:
...bet your mom's a looker, too.... any pics of her? :roll:
:lol:

lovesnuffles 05-08-2008 08:36 PM

Lmao! Doug xD She's married!! xD

And some people say she's hot as far as moms go =/ I dunno ... personally, I think she's got a great body for a mother of two and at 40 years of age, but she needs a haircut desperately =/ She looks better with short hair, but she insists on letting it grow out D=

And as for being a model, I wouldn't even know where to start =/

dwg1211 05-08-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles
Lmao! Doug xD She's married!! xD

:lol:
I wasn't asking to date her.... just wondering what she looks like.. :lol: you mention her often... I like to put a face to a name.. :wink:

...by the way.. I've seen a lot of hot 40 something women...
...30's and 40's can be the sexiest years, in my opinion... if they take care of themselves.. a girl at work (the one from whom I got Saffron's tank) just turned 40 and she's smokin' hot... she's the one I said you look kinda like (I've seen her scrapbook pics when she was 20 something)... similar hair.. petite.. (she's from Louisiana, too... moved here after Katrina)...

... now.... let's see what mom's workin' with... 8)
:lol: :lol:

raptor667 05-08-2008 11:41 PM

Go to admit that doug hit the nail on the head........you is a real cutie snuffles!

As for Doug wanting pictures of your mum......hmmmmmmm, we need to stage an intervention....pmsl :wink:

Right I'm off for a week now and will have fun trying to catch up when I get back,

see you on the flip-side folks :D :D :D :D

dwg1211 05-09-2008 12:00 AM

:lol: :lol:

...hey... it doesn't take a genius to figure out that looks can run in the family... 8)

lovesnuffles 05-09-2008 02:33 AM

Lmao Doug xD For your own sake, I'm going to leave out pictures of my mom xD Besides, she'd never let me get a good picture anyway D= She's camera shy =/ Hates her picture taken .... Although .... I do have one picture of her with her sisters .... But no way! You'd go head over heels for my aunt xD And we can't have that xD ((My aunt is pretty damned hot, and not saying that I'm liking my own looks or anything, but she's the one I get my looks from, personality, too))

And thanks raptor n.n

mojo 05-09-2008 03:43 AM

lol snuffles im surprised these guys havnt showed up at your doorsteps yet lol ... but i have to admit you are very beautiful ...

MainStick 05-09-2008 03:41 PM

The door step? Never the door step. Though, I did bump into a guy with a large Albino Burmese Python in the driveway. ;)

lovesnuffles 05-09-2008 05:00 PM

If you guys showed up at my doorstep, I'd call the cops O.O Hahaha xD Just kidding, I love you guys xD

But seriously xD

tmmpin 05-09-2008 09:50 PM

What ever happened to greeting people with open arms and beer in each hand? :wink: