Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

dwg1211 05-10-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainStick
The door step? Never the door step. Though, I did bump into a guy with a large Albino Burmese Python in the driveway. ;)

sure that wasn't me...??

:lol: :lol:

Quote:

What ever happened to greeting people with open arms and beer in each hand?
I would've had open beers and an arm in each hand... 8)

Roy 05-10-2008 01:55 AM

Beer!........did someone say beer? :D

lovesnuffles 05-10-2008 02:30 AM

Buncha drunks =O Just kidding :D

dwg1211 05-10-2008 03:56 AM

<<><hiccup>>>...

DahlalLotus 05-10-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin
What ever happened to greeting people with open arms and beer in each hand? :wink:

Hey, no one offered me a beer! I don't drink though, I know how boring, huh? But if it is any consolation, people usually assume I am drunk at parties, maybe drunkeness is contagious? :shock:

Being a designated driver does have its perks, aside from the a**hole that vomited in my car. Never again!!!!

dwg1211 05-10-2008 03:31 PM

salihah... is that your name? or does that mean something in another language.. ? either way.. it's nice.. :wink:

how 'bout posting a pic? that way, I don't picture you as that crazy ***** in your avatar.. :shock:

:lol:

DahlalLotus 05-10-2008 04:00 PM

ROTFLOL!! Yes, I'll post a pic...hopefully getting a new scaly pal with my "George-Bush-is-a-fu&*head economic stimulus check" today, and I'll have to post pictures!

Salihah is my name. Don't bust a gut laughing, but it actually means "pious, and upright" in Arabic, as in a "woman who is godly, pure, and sweetly feminine"....very NOT what I am. I added insult to injury by making my real name, Salihah, also my dance name (I belly dance and all the girls pick Arabic names as a "dance name" but my name is already Arabic and I thought it was PERFECTLY appropriate!)

صالحة

That's it in Arabic. What's your name? Doug, I thought someone said? I can type it in Arabic for you, although there really isn't a ou sound in Arabic so you'd have to choose between, "doog", "dag", "dog", or "dig". 8)

lovesnuffles 05-10-2008 05:02 PM

Hahaha, yes, I've been picturing you as that chick in your avi too and frankly, it's quite scary O.O

But hey, if you can dig out a picture of you belly dancing, that'd be frigging awesome o.o I think it's really cool >.> I can't dance, so I'm a tad jealous and fascinated by dancers >.>

And I like your name =O It's really pretty n.n Even if the meaning is opposite of you, you can still NOT tell people the meaning and let it be mysterious and sexy =O It's like "My name .... It's Salihah ..." "What's that mean?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" Then add a little mysterious smile o.o That would be awesome xD Like a James Bond chick or something.

dwg1211 05-10-2008 05:23 PM

snuffles.. you're so funny.. 8)

..& yeah! I'll second the motion about the belly dancing pic! :twisted: (simply for the artistic expression value, of course.. :wink:)

very cool about your name.. very exotic...

..& yep.. I'm Doug... it used to be in my signature, but Saffron's hogging up all the space.. it won't let me put anything else in there unless I delete something... maybe I'll design an avatar with my name in it.. :idea:
there was a Mexican guy where I used to work.. Spanish pronunciation must be similar to Arabic with 'ou'... he would always call me 'Doe-oog'.. lol!

Roy 05-10-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahlalLotus
(I belly dance and all the girls pick Arabic names as a "dance name" but my name is already Arabic and I thought it was PERFECTLY appropriate!)

Hey, there was a topic on this forum about a dancer that was double parked with her snakes warming in her car and she got off the fine. Don't suppose belly dancing would involve a serpent or two. :lol: