Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

dwg1211 08-10-2008 04:38 PM

ok... I'll try to keep this short..
I was hanging out at the pool (in Charlotte, at my best friend's sister-in-law's (Michelle).. her mom & dad and her boyfriend and cousin (we're all like family.. did the Florida trip together) were all there.. and I noticed this beautiful girl ( :roll: as usual.. :lol: ) and asked Michelle who she was.. she said she was a friend from her job, April... she tells me this stuff about her husband leaving her.. how nice she is.. blah-blah-blah.. so, we're sitting around talking and 'sunburn' comes up.. I said how the guy I work with has a really red nose from bad sunburn and always has.. I described his red hair and fair skin.. she asks me his name and I told her.. her next words were, 'that's my husband'... :shock: :shock: :shock: ...then I put it together.. I've heard him mention 'April' before, when he was selling his house and splitting the money with her.. never said a bad thing about her.. only that she's devoutly Christian and that she didn't want to break up.. that was about a year ago.. he and I don't hang out or anything.. just chit-chat a little at work.. there is no connection between any of my friends at the pool or him.. 'til now.. how freakin' UNCANNY of a coincidence is that?! ... oh.. & you know I had to have a picture for work Monday.. dude won't believe it... what's that song on Kid Rock's new CD... ? '..cuz I'm a lowlife.. hangin' out with your wife... '... LOL (he has a girlfriend and the seperation is not bad or anything.. he's a good guy.. just married young, I guess.. no kids.. )
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...1/DSC00926.jpg

lovesnuffles 08-10-2008 06:24 PM

Lol xD Doug, just don't start anything bad between you three!! xD That is very weird, though =/ Almost like when I found out that my ex was my little sister's cousin. Me and him had no relation of course, though. My little sister and I have different dads. 8)

sombadfish 08-11-2008 09:44 PM

thats ok... want a love triangle?

me+rick= dated
me+steph= were best friends
steph+mike= dated (i really didnt mean to hook them up :()

me+rick= split up
me+steph= hate each other
mike+steph= broke up

ricks new *****es ex+me= 'dated' (then he got her pregnant beat her and left her)

and now
rick+steph= dating
mike+me= getting married

shoulda seen it comin since she grabbed his balls at a party to 'make sure he didnt die of alcohol poisoning' cuz he fell asleep... this was the party we met at, and she was dating mike at the time. he was not happy with this...

also mike is my sisters ex boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol: (from 7 years ago)

lovesnuffles 08-12-2008 04:04 AM

..... Damn badfish xDDD Ummm .... I never really dated anyone that anyone I know has ever dated o.o So .... yeah ....

My ex-boyfriend Todd did try to get with my best friend Kari while he was dating me, though :D Lol, she put him in his place quickly, though. 8)

Then, me and Todd broke up and he tried to play the whole "I'm the victim here. I'm so hurt by what happened between me and Angelle. I need a friend." bit. xD He was the abusive cheating liar that I mentioned in another thread :shock:

Twitch_1993 08-12-2008 04:12 AM

did u kill him???

lovesnuffles 08-12-2008 04:20 AM

Nah ... I don't even know where he is now .... my current boyfriend wants to fight or kill him, though =/ After I told him everything that had happened .... Supposedly the ass is engaged and "very happy" ... xD As if. He's still on drugs. That means he's most definitely not happy.

Twitch_1993 08-12-2008 04:44 AM

drugs make u happy

Roy 08-12-2008 07:12 AM

And alcohol numbs the heartache. :?

tmmpin 08-12-2008 10:20 AM

Thats where "A tear in my beer" comes from.

sombadfish 08-12-2008 01:39 PM

i thought you said nobody would ever abuse you?

oh well we've all dated some winners .

but yes i agree on the whole new people need to post pics thing.. and yes ive posted :roll: