Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

tmmpin 03-05-2009 10:29 AM

Welcome to the forum. Great looking pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

lovesnuffles 03-05-2009 01:55 PM

I wanted to be a model once, but the lady told me I was too short by only two inches >.> I was like "Come on, just gimme longer heels!" >.> Hmph ...

JessySihk 03-05-2009 07:04 PM

Lol thanks guys =] Im not a Model by choice, I just kind of fell into it. Im very short, im only 5'2 hence why I can only do photoshoot Modeling and not runway, But im no good in front of crowds of people anyway ;]
I have a portfolio of all my modeling pictures if anyone would like to see though I advise anyone under 18 not follow the link I provide.
I havent modeled in a couple months, I just kind of dropped it.

JessySihk 03-05-2009 07:05 PM

I am also an amateur Photographer =] So some of my work is in the same portfolio

parker 03-05-2009 09:06 PM

awsome & welcome. im having the same problem with my parents. Pisses me off. Im pretty sure im gonna have a shop one day also. good luck with life.

tmmpin 03-05-2009 09:26 PM

Jess, how many pierceings you got? Oh, and sorry about your eye brows, there not all there cracked up to be! LOL

JessySihk 03-05-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin (Post 16909)
Jess, how many pierceings you got? Oh, and sorry about your eye brows, there not all there cracked up to be! LOL

Lol thanks <.< Yeah I look wierd with them anyway. Lets see, my ears were gauged but i took them out so now their just normal sized pericings, i have my septum pierced, my nostril, and I took out my eyebrow, that black and white headshot is something i did myself in 2007, I laid under my tripod with a camera remote in my hand =]
If you went to my Flick, i actually started using that for random pictures just to store stuff there, i was going to switch and put my modeling stuff on Photobucket, I have a ton more photos including, implied nudes with a guitar and amp, etc... ;]

lovesnuffles 03-06-2009 03:12 AM

Well I'm 5'5'' and 120 lbs ... Lady at the modeling place told me I had to be at least 5'7'' and 120 lbs ... I was like "WTF?!"

JessySihk 03-06-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles (Post 16932)
Well I'm 5'5'' and 120 lbs ... Lady at the modeling place told me I had to be at least 5'7'' and 120 lbs ... I was like "WTF?!"

Lol, that sux, then I def, couldnt do run way, im 5'2 and 88 lbs. Ive never hit 100lbs in my life =[ i look good and healthy too. Its just the way im built. I eat everything and gain nothing, Ive got a stomach like a black hole and a metabolism like a race horse <.< I blame it on my stick figure of a dad.
I went to my doctor for an annual check up, when she wieghed me she had to do a double take <.< then she gave me that look, her eyes scrunched up a little and then she opened her mouth and said "Are you purging yourself?"
And I laughed SO hard, and she just stared at me with such seriousness hahaha, I couldnt believe it, I knew the question was coming too ;] Because I look completely healthy im just tiny, but if anyone figures out how much I wiegh they go off the deep end. So I looked at her and im like "No way! I want to be a Chef some day, I LOVE food. Ask my boyfriend I eat more then he does" Haha, and I smiled at her, but she just would not smile back she was all serious, she made me feel wierd =/ Dumb doctor lady.
I seriousy love my food, I get cranky if i go an hour without a snack. When I was in highschool I ate in EVERY class, i always had bags of chips and drinks and stuff in my purse haha. =]
Everybody knew where to go for food. Its just so hard to convince people that I really do love food.

tmmpin 03-06-2009 10:56 AM

Implied nudes? WTH, I thought your either nude or your not..... No wonder why I don't understand art....