Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

lovesnuffles 03-06-2009 01:33 PM

Lol! Im the same way jess. People think im anorexic. My own mom thought i was at one point! I was like 'mom, i eat more than you do' but my skinnyness can be blamed on no gallbladder and future thyroid problems. Im gonna have the one that makes you skinny. My mom's got it too. She had to get hers taken out. That's my only thing. I want to keep the rest of my body parts! I don't want them taken out! But i do eat like a horse too. Im actually a little cranky right now cause i didn't have time to eat breakfast

JessySihk 03-06-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin (Post 16967)
Implied nudes? WTH, I thought your either nude or your not..... No wonder why I don't understand art....

<.< Implied nude is when you use favorable objects to obscure body parts that are more Taboo, such as using a nice guitar to cover a girl chest but you can obviously see shes nakey ;]

DodoBird27 03-06-2009 11:11 PM

88lbs? Damn!!

People think I'm anorexic too, cause I'm 5'6" and can't get past 95lbs but I eat a LOT. Apparently my tall-ish-ness (nice word huh?!) makes me look even skinnier. Gets kind of annoying when people tell me I need to eat more. I'm like 'I can't!' I don't like eating full meals, just snacks every 30min:) Pisses off my mom!

JessySihk 03-06-2009 11:46 PM

Yes but you will probably get lucky when you get older and gain a bit. =/ Most adults do if their lanky as kids. I swear the only thing on my body that makes me wiegh more then a feather are my boobs and my butt <.< Thats the only place I seem to accumulate any extra...you know, <.< 'Stuff' I guess im lucky, for as tiny as i am i could be flat chested with no butt =]
I wont be so lucky as an adult =[ I will not gain any further wieght sadly...Unless I decided to have a child, and i have decided that my life wont take the direction for many reasons, one being medical issues that would ensue...
Im almost 20 and im done growing =/ i wish I could have at least hit 100Lbs. and maybe 5'4
And when you get to be really old you shrink! O.O so ill probably be like 4'8 and 75 Lbs.
My mom is a thicker woman but shes also very short and small waisted, she just happens to have to biggest set of boobs I have ever seen! and butt too <.< but she started hemoraging when she was giving birth to me and almost died =/ the blood transfusions were going in as fast as they were coming out. And then I was very sick as a baby most of the time, odd becuz as a pre-teen and teenager my Immune system was bullet proof =] Which im glad for, the only thing that ever happend was REALLY BAD strep throat, the kind that can kill you if its not caught in time =[ I use to get it every 3 months of so, then they took my tonsils out and I was bullet proof =]

tmmpin 03-26-2009 09:55 AM

This thread seems to be dieing out. With some of the new members we should have a few more pictures by now.
I know some of us its about time we gave an updated picture also. Unlike my originals I am clean shaven now....
I'll try to get a couple posted this week.

JessySihk 03-26-2009 10:05 AM

=[ I dunno, my modeling days have been done for months, I never got back into it after my more recent ones =/ But I guess im not too against posting my face with a snake or 2 haha =] Ill see what i can work up if im not too embarrassed to show myself in a candid moment.

DodoBird27 03-26-2009 11:43 PM

I have looked exactly the same for at least 2 years:rolleyes:

parker 03-27-2009 02:35 AM

Ummm. I'm normal. I think.
Ya. This thread is dying. Alot of new people don't use this.

lovesnuffles 03-27-2009 02:55 AM

A lot of new people don't stay, that's why :( They come and ask a question and leave ;.;

I've changed so much over the past years honestly .... Looking back .... When I was a kid, I looked like a boy cause the "bowl cuts" were in style :rolleyes: Then as a teenager, I didn't look good at all cause my hair was blond ((I DON'T look good blond!)) and long ((I hate my hair really long)) and I wore baggy clothes =/ Then I cut my hair short and looked a little better, then got new glasses and died my hair darker and I looked good o.o Now I look like a frigging elf from Lord of the Rings cause my ears are so pointy and stick out through my hair and my hair is a bit darker since I got those pink highlights =/ If it was black, I swear they'd put me in the next Eragon movie as one of the elves xD I wouldn't even need the ear extensions!!

DodoBird27 03-27-2009 06:10 AM

I have long blond hair and really baggy clothes, you trying to make a point snuffles?! Haha just kiddin:p