Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

NASAAN101 10-31-2009 01:00 AM

Guys,
ok.. that was taken at the IRCWCC spring Battle which was held in maryland, this past may.. I got to go, that the i put up, not the four ships are all from germany.. In the photo is My friend Mark Kuntz, Ron Colangelo and I! The also in the the Photo are Four of Germany ships: (I'm hold Deutschland, with Bismarck in front, then his little sister and my other little girl, scharnhorst. the first two ships are of the Bismarck Class. Scharnhorst had a sistership, Gneisenau and Deutschland has two sistership: Admiral scheer and Admiral Graf Spee.. i hope that clears thing up for you guys..
Nikki

desertking 11-02-2009 03:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't think I've ever put pics up, so here you are. Me and my girls at my parent's house in Montana.

DodoBird27 11-02-2009 03:32 AM

Nice to put a face to the name:)

desertking 11-02-2009 03:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This one was too big to upload, had to crop it.

desertking 11-02-2009 04:17 AM

I had never looked at this thread before. Good to see all the pics of the hot snake ladies. Then I feel guilty, because most of you are half my age.

I meant to take some pics of the sterotype scary snake gals at this years show (there were plenty!), but forgot. Snuffles didn't beleive me before about how scary it could be. The reptile show always looks like what I'd expect Burning Man to look like.

SittingAbout 11-02-2009 04:47 AM

I'm gonna try to go to burning man next year!

I'm 19 but you don't have to feel sketchy haha! I've got a bf and what not.

Also I'm not scary.

That's so great you have a whole family! Do your kids like snakes too?

lovesnuffles 11-02-2009 11:06 PM

Lol, it's the younger ones that are the hottest :) Don't deny it. Ha, better be careful there though papa, looks like your oldest one isn't far off :P

I haven't seen any scary stereotypical snake girls at the shows here :/

desertking 11-04-2009 12:46 AM

I will take pictures next year! The scary ratio is about ten to one. I should have looked at that second picture closer, my mom would not like that her eyes are closed.

The younger ones are the hottest! I don't remember girls in high school and college looking as good as the ones I see now. I think your perspective changes when you are single again and, of course, the grass is always greener...

lovesnuffles 11-04-2009 12:51 AM

LOL! All guys love younger women though :P And all girls love older men o.o Except for the older women ... Lol

Haha! Yeah, take pictures!! And I'm gonna take lots of pictures at the show not this weekend but next :D And you'll see why it's so much hotter in Louisiana ;) It's not the climate, it's the people ;) Haha!! Jk. But seriously, last May they did have a lot of hot, young people. There were a few scary stereotypes, but not many at all!! You'll see!!

DodoBird27 11-04-2009 01:09 AM

I was thinking about the 'stereotypical snake girl" and it made me notice, most people think of them the way bikers are thought of, tats, wearing black, and drugs!!!