Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

lovesnuffles 02-16-2009 03:09 AM

Lol, ah, well that's not worth it cause that'll just wash out after a couple days =/ Get it done perma =)

parker 02-16-2009 03:13 AM

it says 4-6 weeks. but ya my parents would kill me.

lovesnuffles 02-16-2009 03:19 AM

Lol, thought my mom would hate the pink. I got the pink before, but it was a pastel pink, not hot pink. Thought she'd kill me and tell me to get it out. She loves it though. Moms are just funny I guess.

Even my step-dad loves it. That's saying something. o.o He was in the army. He hates anything "unnatural". Unnatural colored hair, tattoos, piercings (especially on guys). Anything. o.o But he surprised me when he studied me for a bit, frowned and told me it was purple, not pink, and that it looked good, no matter what color I said it was. :) Hehe.

parker 02-16-2009 03:30 AM

my mom says she would be fine with it but my dad... lol. he' the biggest FU**ING hypocrite i know. he used to have an ear piecing AND A NIPPLE PIERCING! he has 3 or four tattoos. yet i cant dye my hair? hell, he went through straight! The worst part is he tells me to be myself and that im perfect the way i am, but he has me on ZOLOFT. let me clairify that. he wants me to be parker, but the parker on zoloft. fu**ing sh** head. oh and dont give me the oh he just loves me shit. i ****ing know that. ok im gonna stop here.

lovesnuffles 02-16-2009 03:36 AM

Lol parker!! But do you need the Zoloft? That's the question :) You have anger or depression or anxiety?

parker 02-16-2009 03:41 AM

that depends. they do make me less depresed, but its not me. its like pot. you take it to alter your mind. in both cases its not your not being yourself.

lovesnuffles 02-16-2009 03:45 AM

Maybe Zoloft isn't right for you =/ Try Lexapro. That one works for me. It's designed specifically for kids.

And taking anti-depressants if you need them isn't not being yourself. It's actually being yourself 100%. What happens is that the neurons in your brain aren't producing enough chemicals to maintain your feeling of happiness, so what the drugs do is go in and add that chemical to your brain so that you can feel happy again.

So it actually is helping you be yourself.

It's kind of like if you have a kidney transplant or something. You may not feel like you're complete, but you need it to live and it actually makes you whole.

snakeskinKF 02-26-2009 07:17 PM

New in town!

Hello out there! Okay, my user name is "snakeskinKF" but my friends just call me Devon. I just got into snakes. I was all set to buy a corn snake but then Denny and Liz from Hillside Herps introduced me to sand boas. I bought my dear Fran from them and she's the love of my life! ( Good thing Hubby doesn't read this board! ) I can't wait to have more of the little, splashy, fat worms in my life! I'm going to the Berks show this weekend. I'd like to come home with a boyfriend for her but we'll have to see how the $$$ thing goes being as I just got a new job and all. SIGH!

Anyway, because of Fran, I'm suddenly rabid about snakes! I can't get enough of them, all kinds of snakes. I'm watching Animal Planet like crazy, buying books, researching them on-line etc. I even have a list of gorgeous snakes I will NEVER own because they're kinda like----POISONOUS! But I still want their pic. on my wall. Yeah, I know. I got it bad. Where did all this come from???? My mother's NEVER going to set foot in my house again!

I will post a pic later tonite when Hubby brings home the fancy laptop. Our internet connection is kinda funny sometimes. It has a sense of humor only IT gets! So no, I cannot watch videos, do my-space, blogging or whatever. I have to go into town for that.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell!

SnakeskinKF
or the user otherwise known as "Devon"

JessySihk 03-05-2009 12:05 AM

Here is my picture =] Being a new member to this forum I best show my face.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/...6955c0.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/...fc3ee5.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/...5ff3d0.jpg?v=0

My name is Jess, Im a part time Model for hire =] I also enjoy photography and reptiles, I dont have any pics of me with my reptiles =[ But ill try and get some up haha.
I just model for fun, and Money! $$$ =] Who doesnt love that stuff? Anyway i aspire to be a Chef and to Breed reptiles for the rest of my life =] Ill be starting that in 2010.
I have been into reptiles since i was a child, chasing little garter snakes through the grass =] I owned my first when i turned 18 and moved out, haha Mom wouldnt let me have any in the house.

Roy 03-05-2009 09:50 AM

Hi Jess, your pictures look great and welcome to the forum.

tmmpin 03-05-2009 10:29 AM

Welcome to the forum. Great looking pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

lovesnuffles 03-05-2009 01:55 PM

I wanted to be a model once, but the lady told me I was too short by only two inches >.> I was like "Come on, just gimme longer heels!" >.> Hmph ...

JessySihk 03-05-2009 07:04 PM

Lol thanks guys =] Im not a Model by choice, I just kind of fell into it. Im very short, im only 5'2 hence why I can only do photoshoot Modeling and not runway, But im no good in front of crowds of people anyway ;]
I have a portfolio of all my modeling pictures if anyone would like to see though I advise anyone under 18 not follow the link I provide.
I havent modeled in a couple months, I just kind of dropped it.

JessySihk 03-05-2009 07:05 PM

I am also an amateur Photographer =] So some of my work is in the same portfolio

parker 03-05-2009 09:06 PM

awsome & welcome. im having the same problem with my parents. Pisses me off. Im pretty sure im gonna have a shop one day also. good luck with life.

tmmpin 03-05-2009 09:26 PM

Jess, how many pierceings you got? Oh, and sorry about your eye brows, there not all there cracked up to be! LOL

JessySihk 03-05-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin (Post 16909)
Jess, how many pierceings you got? Oh, and sorry about your eye brows, there not all there cracked up to be! LOL

Lol thanks <.< Yeah I look wierd with them anyway. Lets see, my ears were gauged but i took them out so now their just normal sized pericings, i have my septum pierced, my nostril, and I took out my eyebrow, that black and white headshot is something i did myself in 2007, I laid under my tripod with a camera remote in my hand =]
If you went to my Flick, i actually started using that for random pictures just to store stuff there, i was going to switch and put my modeling stuff on Photobucket, I have a ton more photos including, implied nudes with a guitar and amp, etc... ;]

lovesnuffles 03-06-2009 03:12 AM

Well I'm 5'5'' and 120 lbs ... Lady at the modeling place told me I had to be at least 5'7'' and 120 lbs ... I was like "WTF?!"

JessySihk 03-06-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles (Post 16932)
Well I'm 5'5'' and 120 lbs ... Lady at the modeling place told me I had to be at least 5'7'' and 120 lbs ... I was like "WTF?!"

Lol, that sux, then I def, couldnt do run way, im 5'2 and 88 lbs. Ive never hit 100lbs in my life =[ i look good and healthy too. Its just the way im built. I eat everything and gain nothing, Ive got a stomach like a black hole and a metabolism like a race horse <.< I blame it on my stick figure of a dad.
I went to my doctor for an annual check up, when she wieghed me she had to do a double take <.< then she gave me that look, her eyes scrunched up a little and then she opened her mouth and said "Are you purging yourself?"
And I laughed SO hard, and she just stared at me with such seriousness hahaha, I couldnt believe it, I knew the question was coming too ;] Because I look completely healthy im just tiny, but if anyone figures out how much I wiegh they go off the deep end. So I looked at her and im like "No way! I want to be a Chef some day, I LOVE food. Ask my boyfriend I eat more then he does" Haha, and I smiled at her, but she just would not smile back she was all serious, she made me feel wierd =/ Dumb doctor lady.
I seriousy love my food, I get cranky if i go an hour without a snack. When I was in highschool I ate in EVERY class, i always had bags of chips and drinks and stuff in my purse haha. =]
Everybody knew where to go for food. Its just so hard to convince people that I really do love food.

tmmpin 03-06-2009 10:56 AM

Implied nudes? WTH, I thought your either nude or your not..... No wonder why I don't understand art....

lovesnuffles 03-06-2009 01:33 PM

Lol! Im the same way jess. People think im anorexic. My own mom thought i was at one point! I was like 'mom, i eat more than you do' but my skinnyness can be blamed on no gallbladder and future thyroid problems. Im gonna have the one that makes you skinny. My mom's got it too. She had to get hers taken out. That's my only thing. I want to keep the rest of my body parts! I don't want them taken out! But i do eat like a horse too. Im actually a little cranky right now cause i didn't have time to eat breakfast

JessySihk 03-06-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin (Post 16967)
Implied nudes? WTH, I thought your either nude or your not..... No wonder why I don't understand art....

<.< Implied nude is when you use favorable objects to obscure body parts that are more Taboo, such as using a nice guitar to cover a girl chest but you can obviously see shes nakey ;]

DodoBird27 03-06-2009 11:11 PM

88lbs? Damn!!

People think I'm anorexic too, cause I'm 5'6" and can't get past 95lbs but I eat a LOT. Apparently my tall-ish-ness (nice word huh?!) makes me look even skinnier. Gets kind of annoying when people tell me I need to eat more. I'm like 'I can't!' I don't like eating full meals, just snacks every 30min:) Pisses off my mom!

JessySihk 03-06-2009 11:46 PM

Yes but you will probably get lucky when you get older and gain a bit. =/ Most adults do if their lanky as kids. I swear the only thing on my body that makes me wiegh more then a feather are my boobs and my butt <.< Thats the only place I seem to accumulate any extra...you know, <.< 'Stuff' I guess im lucky, for as tiny as i am i could be flat chested with no butt =]
I wont be so lucky as an adult =[ I will not gain any further wieght sadly...Unless I decided to have a child, and i have decided that my life wont take the direction for many reasons, one being medical issues that would ensue...
Im almost 20 and im done growing =/ i wish I could have at least hit 100Lbs. and maybe 5'4
And when you get to be really old you shrink! O.O so ill probably be like 4'8 and 75 Lbs.
My mom is a thicker woman but shes also very short and small waisted, she just happens to have to biggest set of boobs I have ever seen! and butt too <.< but she started hemoraging when she was giving birth to me and almost died =/ the blood transfusions were going in as fast as they were coming out. And then I was very sick as a baby most of the time, odd becuz as a pre-teen and teenager my Immune system was bullet proof =] Which im glad for, the only thing that ever happend was REALLY BAD strep throat, the kind that can kill you if its not caught in time =[ I use to get it every 3 months of so, then they took my tonsils out and I was bullet proof =]

tmmpin 03-26-2009 09:55 AM

This thread seems to be dieing out. With some of the new members we should have a few more pictures by now.
I know some of us its about time we gave an updated picture also. Unlike my originals I am clean shaven now....
I'll try to get a couple posted this week.

JessySihk 03-26-2009 10:05 AM

=[ I dunno, my modeling days have been done for months, I never got back into it after my more recent ones =/ But I guess im not too against posting my face with a snake or 2 haha =] Ill see what i can work up if im not too embarrassed to show myself in a candid moment.

DodoBird27 03-26-2009 11:43 PM

I have looked exactly the same for at least 2 years:rolleyes:

parker 03-27-2009 02:35 AM

Ummm. I'm normal. I think.
Ya. This thread is dying. Alot of new people don't use this.

lovesnuffles 03-27-2009 02:55 AM

A lot of new people don't stay, that's why :( They come and ask a question and leave ;.;

I've changed so much over the past years honestly .... Looking back .... When I was a kid, I looked like a boy cause the "bowl cuts" were in style :rolleyes: Then as a teenager, I didn't look good at all cause my hair was blond ((I DON'T look good blond!)) and long ((I hate my hair really long)) and I wore baggy clothes =/ Then I cut my hair short and looked a little better, then got new glasses and died my hair darker and I looked good o.o Now I look like a frigging elf from Lord of the Rings cause my ears are so pointy and stick out through my hair and my hair is a bit darker since I got those pink highlights =/ If it was black, I swear they'd put me in the next Eragon movie as one of the elves xD I wouldn't even need the ear extensions!!

DodoBird27 03-27-2009 06:10 AM

I have long blond hair and really baggy clothes, you trying to make a point snuffles?! Haha just kiddin:p

Twitch_1993 03-27-2009 07:44 AM

Change is good
REALLY GOOD!

Three years back I had a mohawk..... then i cut off the back of it so I just had it on top...... then instead of spiking it it fell over the side of my face to my chin Everyone thought I was emo! Bas**ds

DennyS 03-27-2009 01:52 PM

WOW Snuffles.... there's a mental pic I didn't need....

lovesnuffles 03-27-2009 06:47 PM

LMAO Twitch xD I hate it when guys pull their mohawks over the side of their face =/ Looks way better just sticking up ....

Haha Dodo xD Very funny xD

parker 03-27-2009 09:56 PM

lol. i have one pointy ear! its where the storck carried me!

lovesnuffles 03-28-2009 06:52 PM

LMFAO! XD Lol, parker xD Is that what your parents told you?

DodoBird27 03-28-2009 08:29 PM

Lmao! I guess the stork didn't see that "fragile" sign:rolleyes:

DennyS 03-29-2009 11:05 PM

Poor Parker....lmao!

parker 03-30-2009 05:20 PM

thats what they told me but i knew they were joking. and i was almost a lepurachaun (spelling?). my due date was on St. pattys day but i was wicked early. damnit.

DodoBird27 03-30-2009 11:14 PM

Parker the wee leprechaun!:)
Thats cool, I have a friend born on St. Pattys day...

lovesnuffles 03-31-2009 12:10 AM

Mom tried to make me be born on the 19th of March, cause it's my pawpaw's birthday, but I was stubborn o.o