Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

hp0544 04-24-2011 07:33 PM

No one here deserves to see my mug; everyone seems to nice to be frightened! I think I have one on fb

DennyS 04-24-2011 07:57 PM

YOUR Mug??

Yeah I saw ya...lol If I can be here so can you my friend!

DennyS 04-24-2011 08:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is me with my Col. Red Tail Boa male about 3 years ago!

NASAAN101 04-24-2011 08:10 PM

Denny,
was that pastel boy mom or no?
Nikki

DennyS 04-24-2011 11:01 PM

No, that was my het albino boy from my original pair.

Roy 04-25-2011 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles (Post 49226)
Hot stuff Roy!! .... You're not so bad yourself either I guess ;P

Why thank you Snuffles :) Tara is still trying to understand our love for our pets.

hp0544 04-25-2011 01:43 AM

There are VERY few pics of me!

lovesnuffles 04-25-2011 02:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well while we're at it. Here's Snuffles and Snuffles' baby bump

DennyS 04-25-2011 02:43 PM

What did you do...swallow a bowling ball...lol

NASAAN101 04-25-2011 04:22 PM

Denny,
That's mean!!

Angelle,
how far along are you??
Nikki

lovesnuffles 04-25-2011 11:00 PM

Lol Denny, better than the beach ball you swallowed!! ;P (YOU ARE SO MEAN!!)

I'm four months along now :] ((Three months in that picture))

sombadfish 05-05-2011 07:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol nice one snuff :)

i figure its about time i put up a recent photo. our christmas card photo, courtesy of John Maciel :D

i have since cut off all my hair. hah.

lovesnuffles 05-05-2011 07:46 PM

Aww, you two look so cute together!! When you say chopped all your hair off, do you mean like a short cut or like a mohawk again? xD

sombadfish 05-05-2011 07:52 PM

hahha i WISH it was a mohawk again. nah its kind of a long pixie cut all flopped to one side but it does crazy wavy things so.... i have to wear a hat to flatten it out. now i look like my sister which isnt bad but thats all i ever hear from everybody. i cant do mohawks anymore i work for the family business, also cant put my plugs back in :(

lovesnuffles 05-05-2011 08:08 PM

Aww D: Lol, I wish I was brave enough to do a mohawk, but I got funny enough looks when my hair was pink ... Apparently when you're pregnant, it's unacceptable to do anything out of the ordinary, especially having pink hair and keeping snakes x.x Oh, but just wait and see if I have a little boy ;) He will have a mohawk as soon as he's old enough for a haircut.

But I'm having a hard time picturing your hair now o.o

sombadfish 05-05-2011 08:24 PM

hahah do it up! :D hey if they're gonna look at you funny give them somethin to REALLY look at ;) 1/2 inch plugs, purple and pink mohawk, its not being a bad influence if the baby isnt born yet right?

yeaaaaaaaaaaa at some point maybe i'l have a picture. i dont like taking pictures of myself.... i always think i look stupid.

lovesnuffles 05-05-2011 10:59 PM

Lol! No, I don't think I could go through with it. The most I'd ever do is short haircuts with odd colored highlights :P But my kids will have free reign at least. As long as they don't go completely crazy with it, they don't get kicked out of school for it, or it stops them from getting a job, they can do whatever they want to their own bodies .... Except get gauges in their ears ... That's the only thing I put my foot down on ... That's sooo freaking ugly!

Haha, I'm the same way :P

WiccanWolf88 05-06-2011 06:23 PM

Hey did you guys here about this kid who was kicked out of school for ignoring the dress code? His mother painted a US flag on one side of his face and USA on the other in honor of them killing bin Laden. He was yanked down to the principal's office and kicked out for refusing to wash it off....such silliness. Ridiculous! It was all over CSPAN news, it was in Pennsylvania.

lovesnuffles 05-06-2011 08:04 PM

Lol, that is silly ... That's about as bad as my neighbor getting kicked out of school for having glitter on her shoes ... A 10 year old girl ... got kicked out of school because her shoes were glittery ... There's just something not right with the world today.

slight 05-07-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles (Post 49562)
A 10 year old girl ... got kicked out of school because her shoes were glittery ...

where did that happen at snuffles?

slight 05-07-2011 04:45 PM

newer pic :)

oh yeah, here's a pic of my fiancee jon and i this april... ^-^
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...100_2651-1.jpg

WiccanWolf88 05-07-2011 05:17 PM

Wow, glitter on a 10 year old girls shoes got her kicked out... that is really sad. The only way that I can really see this happening is if there was uniforms at said school and this was outside the uniform recommendations. Still, that is pretty sad...

sombadfish 05-07-2011 06:50 PM

my middle school tried to give me a detention cuz my black shoes were faded and they claimed they were "gray" but im almost positive that back then adidas sambas didnt come in gray. i dont think they do now for that matter.... either way, they were black. and i got away with it, what the hell did they expect me to go out and buy new shoes cuz mine were old??? this coming from the school that sent home letters evey week begging for money. and now its been demolished :D

my high school principle threw a shit fit cuz my hair was braided (in little braids) claiming it was an "unusual" hair style. however, the african american girls in my class got away with it every time. something wrong with this picture? i was let off the hook that time mostly for that reason, but only if i didnt put beads in my hair <rolling my eyes>. i made sure after i cut my hair that i spiked the crap out of it on dress down days just to piss them off :D

snuffs theres nothing wrong with plugs as long as they arent disgustingly huge. i stopped at a 2g cuz i was perfectly content with them. then i got married and had to take them out for the wedding and didnt end up putting them back in cuz of work. bleh.

Roy 05-08-2011 12:31 AM

We never had to wear uniforms when I went to school. It was a poor community back then and for a school to demand all parents buy their kids uniforms was considered unfair. My school got destroyed and made into a public park. :D

Nice bike and beautiful snakes Slight. ;)

sombadfish 05-08-2011 05:21 AM

They demolished my school and built offices for the hospital across the street :)

Roy 05-08-2011 06:09 AM

More appreciated I'm sure.:)
Hey, here are some pix from my wedding. :D
http://www.boatips.com/forums/pictur...pictureid=1005
http://www.boatips.com/forums/pictur...pictureid=1006

slight 05-09-2011 09:19 AM

Thanks ^-^ the bike belongs to a couple friends that go to church with us we're going to ride it from our reception to our after party on our wedding day :P:cool:

sombadfish 05-12-2011 02:06 AM

Greatly appreciated :)

Love the wedding pics, you guys look so nice!

Roy 05-12-2011 06:27 AM

Thank you Badfish ;) We had our wedding and reception all in the same place and what a party that was :D

sombadfish 05-15-2011 06:44 PM

hahha i can only imagine :) we did the same thing, wedding an reception at my parents house. nobody had to travel, and nobody could skip the ceremony and only show up for the reception (yes there were people who wanted to) which is in disgustingly poor taste in my opinion.

Roy 05-16-2011 06:56 AM

We booked out the entire place (Eagle heights Resort) for our party. The only drawback was the people who ran a mock in the rooms around us while we were celebrating our honeymoon night :(

sombadfish 05-19-2011 11:19 PM

Yea I live with my inlaws..... That's every day for us.

lovesnuffles 05-20-2011 01:16 AM

We live with my mom ... And Kyle hates it. Him and her were not meant to live together. They both have "Master of the house" syndrome -.-' And the problem is, it's mom's house. Not Kyle's. So he HATES that.

NASAAN101 05-20-2011 02:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Guys,
Here is a some what newer photos of me! The first is my godmother and God farther, Dave and Mary! and the other is my Friend Mikey and Me!!
Nikki

sombadfish 05-21-2011 02:44 PM

I can't stand mikes dad, if we don't move out soon I will have a stroke and it will be because of him. We get NO peace or quiet, he's constantly yelling down the stairs to us usually about nothing important "we're home" or "we're going out" or even "you have mail" really? After 2.5 years yes I think I'm aware that we get mail. If we have people over he has to be nosy and follow us wherever we go. I cant even go upstairs to take a piss when hes home cuz he stops me to talk to me about things i just dont care about, because we still don't have a bathroom down here. And then there's the expecting mike to work on their cars for free and nagging at me when it takes him forever. Oh yea and the un-training my dog, that's a good one.

I love it when people tell me to save up so we can move out. really? I never thought of that what a good idea.

Hopefully this new job happens soon so we CAN move out.

lovesnuffles 05-23-2011 06:40 PM

Lol badfish, I know exactly how you feel. When we were living with Kyle's mom, it was HELL!! Not mainly because of his mama, but because of his grandma. Though his mama was weird and would hide my clothes from me and keep NO food in the house when she knew I would be home, she wasn't so bad. His grandma puts the air up to 90 degrees F in the middle of summer, she talks during movies and is quiet during commercials, she kept feeding Cheyenne table scraps no matter how many times I asked her not to!! It was Hell. So yeah, I know how you feel :( It ****s!!

DodoBird27 05-24-2011 12:22 AM

She hid your clothes?! Why? Did she want you to walk around with no clothes on all day? Lol

lovesnuffles 05-24-2011 04:28 PM

No, she just didn't want me walking around there at all. She wanted her son there by all means, but me, she HATED me. She hates anyone who her sons date.

imapiper2 05-28-2011 08:51 PM

New Poster

Been on and off this site every so often looking for pointers but never posted. Guess I better since I saw this. I had always wanted a snake when I was a kid, but my mother wouldn't let me have one. It's been well over 20 years and I finally got my first snake about a year and 1/4 ago when I was given a boa constrictor (Hogg Island x Columbian) by my dance teacher's husband who was a breeder. Since then I have acquired more and also have a baby Ball and 2 baby corn snakes. My snakes and I have recently made and entered a video in a contest by Reptile Channel and others to promote snakes called "Stand Up For Snakes." My snakes were good....I am a horrible actor, plus I also had to handle the camera. Aside from snakes, I like horses and have 2, plus cats, chickens, Guinea fowl, fish and I might have missed some. I play bagpipes and belly dance. Don't laugh at my photo please.

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p...ahonmyhead.jpg

lovesnuffles 05-29-2011 02:20 AM

That's awesome! I wanted to enter that video contest, but I have no idea what to do. But boy, would I LOVE those prize snakes!! Good luck! I hope you do well!! Your boa is very pretty :) And it's nice to finally meet a lurker ;)