Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

dwg1211 04-28-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thom
Ok where did you get the T at doug? I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

here ya go.. http://www.cafepress.com/buy/burmese...urce_searchBox

I got the 'property of... ' shirt a couple of weeks ago.. good conversation starters.. 8)

raptor667 04-28-2008 10:19 PM

I had a look too....some really nice designs.

Was disappointed that they only had one design for Royal Python.....Plenty for these funny ball python thingy's...It's the same as calling a Cobra a "hoody" just because thats what it does when it's scared..Some people just need re-educating... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:

dwg1211 04-29-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor667
I had a look too....some really nice designs.

Was disappointed that they only had one design for Royal Python.....Plenty for these funny ball python thingy's...It's the same as calling a Cobra a "hoody" just because thats what it does when it's scared..Some people just need re-educating... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:

here ya go, Raptor... (I ordered the 'pythons of the world' one this weekend.. 8) ) tmmpin might like this one, too.. has piebald and albino morphs on it... :wink:
http://www.bigappleherp.com/AQUARIUM...python+t+shirt

lovesnuffles 05-02-2008 02:09 PM

I like the hugged by a python shirt =O

I want a snakey shirt =( Awww ::goes off in search of one:: n.n Bwahahaha!

Hehehe, I found this xD It's cute:
http://anwo.com/store/snake_stuffed_...ese_python.htm

tmmpin 05-02-2008 09:30 PM

I might just order that one too.
I'm going to take a look at a few more shirts later on when I got a little more time.

dwg1211 05-04-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesnuffles

Hehehe, I found this xD It's cute:
http://anwo.com/store/snake_stuffed_...ese_python.htm

here's one, snuffles...
http://www.amazon.com/Plush-Albino-B...9912440&sr=8-3

Roy 05-05-2008 07:24 AM

I remember seeing a stuffed two headed snake toy on one of those sites. 8)

lovesnuffles 05-06-2008 03:39 AM

There's a species of a two headed snake O.O I thought those pictures were just freak snakes at first, but it's a whole species!!! O.O

Roy 05-06-2008 06:05 AM

No, it's just a stuffed toy version of the freak snakes. :shock:

lovesnuffles 05-06-2008 02:39 PM

xD Freak snakes xD You guys, we're so mean xD

But nuuu ... It's some weird sort of Siamese or something snake! ((Go figure)) I forget what it's called O.O

dwg1211 05-06-2008 10:47 PM

conjoined?... twins that never completely seperated... saw a documentary about that not too long ago...

Roy 05-07-2008 06:34 AM

Here is a page that Christy brought to my attention.
[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...adedPython.jpg
Thanks Christy. :D [/img]

tmmpin 05-07-2008 10:47 AM

There was a zoo that had a two headed snake that lived a pretty good amount of time. I couldn't find it with a quick search but I will keep trying and get it posted if I can find the link.

MainStick 05-08-2008 12:55 AM

How in the heck do you feed a 2 headed snake? Gotta believe both heads are gonna lock onto any food source and fight over it.

I guess you have to build a little snake hood for one of the heads.

MainStick 05-08-2008 04:24 AM

OH - and that is the guy I was looking at as a breeder for my next addiction. He seems to really get into Carpet Pythons.

Roy 05-08-2008 08:01 AM

Yeah, snake hoods. That would be cool. :)

tmmpin 05-08-2008 11:12 AM

One head is usually dominant over the other head. During feeding I would imagine that the dominant head gets to do the eating. That is just a guess.
Snake hoods though would work great, even for one of my one head snakes.

lovesnuffles 05-08-2008 06:11 PM

Says you D<

That's one of my senior pictures =/ I like the dress n.n Makes me feel all .... girly o.o ((The first time I've ever truly worn a dress because I wanted to was this year O.O))

dwg1211 05-08-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Says you D<

That's one of my senior pictures =/ I like the dress n.n Makes me feel all .... girly o.o ((The first time I've ever truly worn a dress because I wanted to was this year O.O))

I won't go on and on... but you wear it very well... 8)
you should be a model... you're 'striking a pose' just like a pro.. :)

lovesnuffles 05-08-2008 08:12 PM

Been there, done that, too short o.o

You have to be 5'7'' at least to be a model =/ I'm only 5'5'' =/ They won't let me xD My mom has tried that before, believe me =/

She's all into that motherly "Oh, my kids are so beautiful!" Junk xP

dwg1211 05-08-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Been there, done that, too short o.o

You have to be 5'7'' at least to be a model =/ I'm only 5'5'' =/ They won't let me xD My mom has tried that before, believe me =/

who makes those rules?! that's ridiculous.. good-lookin' is good-lookin'... you need to find a different agent...

Quote:

She's all into that motherly "Oh, my kids are so beautiful!" Junk xP
she may be on to something.. :wink:
...bet your mom's a looker, too.... any pics of her? :roll:
:lol:

lovesnuffles 05-08-2008 08:36 PM

Lmao! Doug xD She's married!! xD

And some people say she's hot as far as moms go =/ I dunno ... personally, I think she's got a great body for a mother of two and at 40 years of age, but she needs a haircut desperately =/ She looks better with short hair, but she insists on letting it grow out D=

And as for being a model, I wouldn't even know where to start =/

dwg1211 05-08-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Lmao! Doug xD She's married!! xD

I wasn't asking to date her.... just wondering what she looks like.. :lol: you mention her often... I like to put a face to a name.. :wink:

...by the way.. I've seen a lot of hot 40 something women...
...30's and 40's can be the sexiest years, in my opinion... if they take care of themselves.. a girl at work (the one from whom I got Saffron's tank) just turned 40 and she's smokin' hot... she's the one I said you look kinda like (I've seen her scrapbook pics when she was 20 something)... similar hair.. petite.. (she's from Louisiana, too... moved here after Katrina)...

... now.... let's see what mom's workin' with... 8)
:lol: :lol:

raptor667 05-08-2008 11:41 PM

Go to admit that doug hit the nail on the head........you is a real cutie snuffles!

As for Doug wanting pictures of your mum......hmmmmmmm, we need to stage an intervention....pmsl :wink:

Right I'm off for a week now and will have fun trying to catch up when I get back,

see you on the flip-side folks :D :D :D :D

dwg1211 05-09-2008 12:00 AM

...hey... it doesn't take a genius to figure out that looks can run in the family... 8)

lovesnuffles 05-09-2008 02:33 AM

Lmao Doug xD For your own sake, I'm going to leave out pictures of my mom xD Besides, she'd never let me get a good picture anyway D= She's camera shy =/ Hates her picture taken .... Although .... I do have one picture of her with her sisters .... But no way! You'd go head over heels for my aunt xD And we can't have that xD ((My aunt is pretty damned hot, and not saying that I'm liking my own looks or anything, but she's the one I get my looks from, personality, too))

And thanks raptor n.n

mojo 05-09-2008 03:43 AM

lol snuffles im surprised these guys havnt showed up at your doorsteps yet lol ... but i have to admit you are very beautiful ...

MainStick 05-09-2008 03:41 PM

The door step? Never the door step. Though, I did bump into a guy with a large Albino Burmese Python in the driveway. ;)

lovesnuffles 05-09-2008 05:00 PM

If you guys showed up at my doorstep, I'd call the cops O.O Hahaha xD Just kidding, I love you guys xD

But seriously xD

tmmpin 05-09-2008 09:50 PM

What ever happened to greeting people with open arms and beer in each hand? :wink:

dwg1211 05-10-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainStick
The door step? Never the door step. Though, I did bump into a guy with a large Albino Burmese Python in the driveway. ;)

sure that wasn't me...??

Quote:

What ever happened to greeting people with open arms and beer in each hand?
I would've had open beers and an arm in each hand... 8)

Roy 05-10-2008 01:55 AM

Beer!........did someone say beer? :D

lovesnuffles 05-10-2008 02:30 AM

Buncha drunks =O Just kidding :D

dwg1211 05-10-2008 03:56 AM

<<><hiccup>>>...

DahlalLotus 05-10-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmmpin
What ever happened to greeting people with open arms and beer in each hand? :wink:

Hey, no one offered me a beer! I don't drink though, I know how boring, huh? But if it is any consolation, people usually assume I am drunk at parties, maybe drunkeness is contagious? :shock:

Being a designated driver does have its perks, aside from the a**hole that vomited in my car. Never again!!!!

dwg1211 05-10-2008 03:31 PM

salihah... is that your name? or does that mean something in another language.. ? either way.. it's nice.. :wink:

how 'bout posting a pic? that way, I don't picture you as that crazy ***** in your avatar.. :shock:

DahlalLotus 05-10-2008 04:00 PM

ROTFLOL!! Yes, I'll post a pic...hopefully getting a new scaly pal with my "George-Bush-is-a-fu&*head economic stimulus check" today, and I'll have to post pictures!

Salihah is my name. Don't bust a gut laughing, but it actually means "pious, and upright" in Arabic, as in a "woman who is godly, pure, and sweetly feminine"....very NOT what I am. I added insult to injury by making my real name, Salihah, also my dance name (I belly dance and all the girls pick Arabic names as a "dance name" but my name is already Arabic and I thought it was PERFECTLY appropriate!)

صالحة

That's it in Arabic. What's your name? Doug, I thought someone said? I can type it in Arabic for you, although there really isn't a ou sound in Arabic so you'd have to choose between, "doog", "dag", "dog", or "dig". 8)

lovesnuffles 05-10-2008 05:02 PM

Hahaha, yes, I've been picturing you as that chick in your avi too and frankly, it's quite scary O.O

But hey, if you can dig out a picture of you belly dancing, that'd be frigging awesome o.o I think it's really cool >.> I can't dance, so I'm a tad jealous and fascinated by dancers >.>

And I like your name =O It's really pretty n.n Even if the meaning is opposite of you, you can still NOT tell people the meaning and let it be mysterious and sexy =O It's like "My name .... It's Salihah ..." "What's that mean?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" Then add a little mysterious smile o.o That would be awesome xD Like a James Bond chick or something.

dwg1211 05-10-2008 05:23 PM

snuffles.. you're so funny.. 8)

..& yeah! I'll second the motion about the belly dancing pic! :twisted: (simply for the artistic expression value, of course.. :wink:)

very cool about your name.. very exotic...

..& yep.. I'm Doug... it used to be in my signature, but Saffron's hogging up all the space.. it won't let me put anything else in there unless I delete something... maybe I'll design an avatar with my name in it.. :idea:
there was a Mexican guy where I used to work.. Spanish pronunciation must be similar to Arabic with 'ou'... he would always call me 'Doe-oog'.. lol!

Roy 05-10-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahlalLotus
(I belly dance and all the girls pick Arabic names as a "dance name" but my name is already Arabic and I thought it was PERFECTLY appropriate!)

Hey, there was a topic on this forum about a dancer that was double parked with her snakes warming in her car and she got off the fine. Don't suppose belly dancing would involve a serpent or two. :lol: