Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board (http://boatips.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://boatips.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Show yourself (http://boatips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1651)

lovesnuffles 05-11-2008 02:31 AM

Told you, I'm fanciful =O Got a huge imagination n.n

And yeah xD right Doug xD For the artistic value xD Suuuurrreee xD Hahaha, who are you fooling? xD

tmmpin 05-11-2008 04:28 AM

Doug, I'll back you up on this one. Strictly on the artsy side.

I also want to know how much gold can a belly dancer wear. Seems like all the ones I have seen have had on the almost see through clothes and then like 10 necklaces and hoop earring bigger then their heads.

dwg1211 05-11-2008 02:17 PM

that's so they jingle while they jiggle... 8)

tmmpin 05-11-2008 03:47 PM

:lol: :lol:

lovesnuffles 05-12-2008 01:31 AM

O.O You guys are horrible!!!

Twitch_1993 05-13-2008 12:58 AM

You guys should hook me up with a belly dancer for my next bday 8)
PLEASE :!: :twisted:

DahlalLotus 05-13-2008 03:24 AM

Ok...here are some of my critters:

Loeki (male Inland Bearded Dragon)
http://lh6.ggpht.com/salihahbysea/SC...0/100_5654.jpg

Bahsoon (female ball python, born June 2007)
http://lh5.ggpht.com/salihahbysea/SC...0/100_5707.jpg

More pics: More pics at: http://picasaweb.google.com/salihahb...romAFreeRescue

For goodness sakes...belly dancing (hoping my snake Bahsoon will join me someday soon):
http://picasaweb.google.com/salihahbysea/DanceTroupe

Twitch_1993 05-13-2008 04:14 AM

This place has everything :cry: :shock: :D

dwg1211 05-13-2008 10:41 PM

very cool, Salihah! lovin' the beardie.. I might have to have one.. 8)
...& I like the dance pics... you should post a video.. bet that's neat to watch..

lovesnuffles 05-14-2008 02:41 AM

Bahsoon looks a little o.o .... Fat =O

But don't tell her I said that because she may stop eating xD You know how females are about their weight =O

Love her though, she's so pretty <3 And the Dragon is gorgeous =O

Roy 05-14-2008 11:20 AM

Cool reptiles DahlalLotus. :D

DahlalLotus 05-15-2008 03:12 AM

Bahsoon is FAT! I thought she would not want to eat, having just moved in recently, so I tossed a lg hopper in there last night. She is used to live as that is what the breeder gives them until they are adults, but I am going to transition her to f/t. Anyway, I sit and watch and watch and watch. She just sits curled up watching the mouse, with her head resting on herself. After an hour, I figure she wants it dark so I turn off the light and still try to see. Nothing.

I go off to get a cup of tea and come back. I can't see a thing. I flip on her small heat lamp only to see her all sprawled out with just some hind legs and a tail hanging out of her mouth, she is motionless except for her eyes flip up at me and she has this look like I caught her doing something embarrassing. I quickly flip the light back off. By morning she is curled up in her hide flipping her tongue out the opening looking very happy. I'll leave her be for a couple days.

My dragon was sitting on my shoulder today while I was doing some work at the kitchen table. He decided that he wanted to hang on my ponytail and seemed to enjoy swinging by it when I would walk around because I kept putting him back on my shoulder and he would crawl back to my ponytail. Quite the character.

lovesnuffles 05-15-2008 04:12 AM

Yeah, the pet store I got my snakes from said Aden may not be eating because I kept him out in the open and in light ((Which he's still not eating anyway, but still))

She said that if you watch them and they can see you, they won't eat because they think that if they start eating and you decide to attack them ((As if, but try telling them that :roll: xD)), they won't be able to defend themselves. That's probably why she looked at you like that when you caught her eating :3 She was making sure you weren't going to attack. Or she's just embarrassed cause she's a little fat thing and doesn't want people seeing her pig out xD

I wish my snakes would let me watch =(

MainStick 05-15-2008 04:07 PM

That sounds about right, It is rare that my Ball Python will eat when the lights are on either. (Seems to depend on his mood)

As I stated, I use his red night light so I can see what is going on and mostly to see if I have to dig the mouse out of a spot where he dropped it and can't get at it easy. The key problem is that they can pick up your heat so well.

Snakes are odd little creatures when it comes to eating.

dwg1211 05-15-2008 10:16 PM

was just reading this before I checked in here... relates to the subject:
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...1/DSC00166.jpg

DahlalLotus 05-15-2008 11:08 PM

Wow, that is amazing how you typed in that textbookish font! It is so real looking!!

:lol: :wink:

Good info!

dwg1211 05-15-2008 11:18 PM

:lol: my primitive brain figured that was easier than typing... wait.. <thinking>.. do I take a pic, transfer memory card to reader.. open Photobucket... upload photo.. copy & paste IMG code... OR.. type a paragraph.. >

:roll: oh, well.... you get the point.. :wink:

DahlalLotus 05-15-2008 11:24 PM

ROTFLOL!! :D

Kudos for the efforts you to for us! :D

dwg1211 05-16-2008 12:14 AM

:lol:

dwg1211 05-19-2008 12:34 AM

here ya go, Salihah... I was searching for a new avatar when I ran across this...

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...2020Dancer.gif

raptor667 05-20-2008 08:48 PM

some things don't change ......... which in this case is a good thing!!

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

did ya miss me????

lol

lovesnuffles 05-20-2008 08:51 PM

I missed you! :D

raptor667 05-20-2008 08:55 PM

awwwwww thank you snuffles ....... missed you too sweetie :) xxx

massaf 06-16-2008 10:51 AM

Ok.. finally a picture where i smile and dont look like a depressed person...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...bisso/0042.jpg

lovesnuffles 06-16-2008 01:36 PM

Lol, why would you look depressed when you smile?

massaf 06-16-2008 01:47 PM

because i never smile!!!
each time i have my picture taken i feel like i am going to jail or anything!!!
trust me! even at Bon Jovi Concert... my pictures are so so so bad!

infact i only have 2 pictures which i use! this is one of them!
all the rest are "dust in the wind"...

lovesnuffles 06-16-2008 03:54 PM

Wow ._. But you're so pretty ._.

xD Makes you feel like you're going to jail? Mugshots! Whewt! xD

raptor667 06-16-2008 07:48 PM

What is it with people who own snakes....they all really enjoy showing pics of their snakes but hide the pics of themselves....lol ( guilty as charged....:lol: I know, I'm just as bad as everyone else... :D )

Any way you look rather pretty in the pic...... :D

And...............nice to see you.

tmmpin 08-09-2008 03:53 AM

This topic here has died down.
We have several new members that haven't posted on here yet. I guess its time to crack down. :shock:

lovesnuffles 08-09-2008 06:20 PM

Hmmm ... yes, there haven't been any new pictures of people in a while .... LOTS of pictures of pets, but no people.

dwg1211 08-10-2008 04:38 PM

ok... I'll try to keep this short..
I was hanging out at the pool (in Charlotte, at my best friend's sister-in-law's (Michelle).. her mom & dad and her boyfriend and cousin (we're all like family.. did the Florida trip together) were all there.. and I noticed this beautiful girl ( :roll: as usual.. :lol: ) and asked Michelle who she was.. she said she was a friend from her job, April... she tells me this stuff about her husband leaving her.. how nice she is.. blah-blah-blah.. so, we're sitting around talking and 'sunburn' comes up.. I said how the guy I work with has a really red nose from bad sunburn and always has.. I described his red hair and fair skin.. she asks me his name and I told her.. her next words were, 'that's my husband'... :shock: :shock: :shock: ...then I put it together.. I've heard him mention 'April' before, when he was selling his house and splitting the money with her.. never said a bad thing about her.. only that she's devoutly Christian and that she didn't want to break up.. that was about a year ago.. he and I don't hang out or anything.. just chit-chat a little at work.. there is no connection between any of my friends at the pool or him.. 'til now.. how freakin' UNCANNY of a coincidence is that?! ... oh.. & you know I had to have a picture for work Monday.. dude won't believe it... what's that song on Kid Rock's new CD... ? '..cuz I'm a lowlife.. hangin' out with your wife... '... LOL (he has a girlfriend and the seperation is not bad or anything.. he's a good guy.. just married young, I guess.. no kids.. )
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...1/DSC00926.jpg

lovesnuffles 08-10-2008 06:24 PM

Lol xD Doug, just don't start anything bad between you three!! xD That is very weird, though =/ Almost like when I found out that my ex was my little sister's cousin. Me and him had no relation of course, though. My little sister and I have different dads. 8)

sombadfish 08-11-2008 09:44 PM

thats ok... want a love triangle?

me+rick= dated
me+steph= were best friends
steph+mike= dated (i really didnt mean to hook them up :()

me+rick= split up
me+steph= hate each other
mike+steph= broke up

ricks new *****es ex+me= 'dated' (then he got her pregnant beat her and left her)

and now
rick+steph= dating
mike+me= getting married

shoulda seen it comin since she grabbed his balls at a party to 'make sure he didnt die of alcohol poisoning' cuz he fell asleep... this was the party we met at, and she was dating mike at the time. he was not happy with this...

also mike is my sisters ex boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol: (from 7 years ago)

lovesnuffles 08-12-2008 04:04 AM

..... Damn badfish xDDD Ummm .... I never really dated anyone that anyone I know has ever dated o.o So .... yeah ....

My ex-boyfriend Todd did try to get with my best friend Kari while he was dating me, though :D Lol, she put him in his place quickly, though. 8)

Then, me and Todd broke up and he tried to play the whole "I'm the victim here. I'm so hurt by what happened between me and Angelle. I need a friend." bit. xD He was the abusive cheating liar that I mentioned in another thread :shock:

Twitch_1993 08-12-2008 04:12 AM

did u kill him???

lovesnuffles 08-12-2008 04:20 AM

Nah ... I don't even know where he is now .... my current boyfriend wants to fight or kill him, though =/ After I told him everything that had happened .... Supposedly the ass is engaged and "very happy" ... xD As if. He's still on drugs. That means he's most definitely not happy.

Twitch_1993 08-12-2008 04:44 AM

drugs make u happy

Roy 08-12-2008 07:12 AM

And alcohol numbs the heartache. :?

tmmpin 08-12-2008 10:20 AM

Thats where "A tear in my beer" comes from.

sombadfish 08-12-2008 01:39 PM

i thought you said nobody would ever abuse you?

oh well we've all dated some winners .

but yes i agree on the whole new people need to post pics thing.. and yes ive posted :roll: