View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Site Admin

How much is that in US dollars I wonder? :S

Sadly, I've seen my first ever hot vendor here in Louisiana .... and I didn't like what I saw one bit -.-' ..... The snakes were HELLA cheap .... Like ... about as affordable as a leopard gecko kind of cheap!! ((I realize that most of them were natives to Louisiana anyways and could be found in any back yard, but the temptation is a LOT less when you're dealing with one in your back yard and don't know how to handle it, than if you have one for $40 in a nice neat little package that allows you safe handling sitting right in front of you)) And not only that, they weren't very secure. I was very unhappy with that vendor. And worse off still, my boyfriend's four year old kept tugging on their netting, trying to rip it down, and they didn't even say a word to us or to him about it. We corrected him for it, of course, like good parents should, but still .... I wonder what would have happened if he'd have slipped out of our sights for a second, ran to that table and ripped down that netting without us knowing. Would the vendor have even TRIED to stop him?
.......... __
............| |
............| |
2.3 Red Tail Boa Constrictor (Pan, Andro, Whiskey, Brandy, Morgan)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Shots)
0.1 Burmese Python (Gwen)