View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:39 PM

Default Home again at last!

Wow this site has really changed a lot since I was here last. Its all for the good!
I know its been awhile since I have been around on a regular basis but hopefully now that we are back home in Findlay..... yes thats right, after moving from OH to NC to MD to PA and now back to Ohio all in the past cpl of years has been a real pain for us and Hawn. All is good though and she is getting all settled back in and now that we have the boa, hawn even has a friend to keep her company! lol
The main reason I am posting this thread is to first of all say Hi everyone! Sure have missed you guys. And.... To ask if anyone has a site I can look at to get some plans for a new enclosure for Hawn. She has out grown the one I built for her when we first got her and since she is close to 13 feet now it has to be really big. I dont really want to have to do this again in another cpl years.
Now you might be asking yourself why is he asking for sites with cage building plans.... well I will tell you.
I have been working about 14 hours a day 6 and 7 days a week for the past 4 months and I just havent had the time to sit down and design a new one for her.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if anyone has any ideas or sites they know of please let me know so I can check them out and hopfully come up with my own design from some of the ideas I get. All of our kids and grand kids will be here for Christmas and I really want to have it completed by then.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and always know this.... BOATIPS.COM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Albino Burmese Python ( Hawn )
1 Bull Terrier Boxer Mix ( Diego )
1 Columbian Redtail Boa