Thread: Break ups ...
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 04:43 AM

Hey Snuffles.....
I know I don't really know you and as I'm sure you know already every relationship is different.
I seen where someone asked you if he was the twins father or if he was good with them. Well I got to be honest with you. As far as advice about breaking up I really am not very knowledgeable about that at all. See, Jen and I have been married for 30 years as of this past Nov. 25th. We are still on our honeymoon. So as I said I don't think Im too good at giving breakup advice. Although I will say this. It doesn't matter how long the two of you have been together. It doesn't matter if hes the Twins father. It doesn't matter about anything but this.... Are you happy? Is your family happy? Well from what you said the answer to both of those questions is no. SO how do you leave him you ask? Well Hawn is getting ready to eat again so if you need a place to dispose of "anything" ( like a body) lol I'm sure I can help you out there.
No seriously hon the best thing for you to do is just tell him you are done. Tell him he needs to go and give him a date to be gone by.
I'm sure it didn't but I sure hope this helped you a little bit.

1 Albino Burmese Python ( Hawn )
1 Bull Terrier Boxer Mix ( Diego )
1 Columbian Redtail Boa