View Single Post
  #9  
Old 09-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Geni08 Geni08 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Default

I am in Massachusetts. Still warm here, but I have lamps for when it gets colder.

I did take Liberty to a reptile vet and had him checked out. He did have some intestinal parasites and was treated for that. The vet said it was common. He has since gone to the bathroom.

But now he won't eat! It has been a week and a day since his last feeding. As I type this I am trying again. Today he actually took the mouse into his mouth and it seemed like he tried to get it down - for about 15 minutes. Then he let it go. I have left him in the dark for a while to see if that helps, but it is almost like he is having trouble swallowing.

Any thoughts??

Thanks again for all your help!!

~Geni
Reply With Quote