Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Old 12-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Break ups ...

So I'm seriously thinking about breaking up with Kyle ... We just aren't working and I'm really starting to see his true colors now and I don't like it. But I'm not sure how to break up with him .... :/ He's a lying, controlling asshole who thinks his poop doesn't stink! And I'm SICK of it!! Plus, I'm really sick of that embarrassed feeling I get whenever my ENTIRE friends and family say how much they hate him and what a prick he is ... It's hard to be around people when the one you're with is being such an asshole to everyone else around you. He's got an ego that is WAY to big and today I realized everything he's been lying to me about and that he apparently expects me to be his maid. I'm a maid to NO ONE except my twins. And we've been fighting a lot ...

But anyways ... I just wanted to get this off my chest.
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
2.3 Red Tail Boa Constrictor (Pan, Andro, Whiskey, Brandy, Morgan)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Shots)
0.1 Burmese Python (Gwen)
Old 12-12-2011, 01:27 AM

That really ****s Snuffles; break ups are never any fun. But if you're not happy in a relationship, I can't say that I see any good reason for you to stay in it. But I might not be the best person to give advise on the topic, as I haven't dated anyone in over two years. But I still know how hard break ups can be.

A fat-tailed gecko (Gary)

Two trans-pecos rat snakes (Wilfrid and Elizabeth)
Old 12-12-2011, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesnuffles View Post
So I'm seriously thinking about breaking up with Kyle ... We just aren't working and I'm really starting to see his true colors now and I don't like it. But I'm not sure how to break up with him .... :/ He's a lying, controlling asshole who thinks his poop doesn't stink! And I'm SICK of it!! Plus, I'm really sick of that embarrassed feeling I get whenever my ENTIRE friends and family say how much they hate him and what a prick he is ... It's hard to be around people when the one you're with is being such an asshole to everyone else around you. He's got an ego that is WAY to big and today I realized everything he's been lying to me about and that he apparently expects me to be his maid. I'm a maid to NO ONE except my twins. And we've been fighting a lot ...

But anyways ... I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Sounds like you answered your own question. If he's the daddy of the twins, he'll be around for a while. Which doesn't sound so good for you. Is he good for them? Thats another question for you to think about. I hope it turns out good for u and twins!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

He's nice to them ... But he doesn't do a thing for them beyond paying for their stuff ... Which I could get out of child support, so why do I need to stay with him for that? :/ And he's got two other kids that he doesn't even want to see ... He's sees the five year old mostly just because the five year old already knows him. The other baby doesn't know him though. He's seen her twice. And she's over a year old now.

And I don't believe in staying together for the kids ... cause if the parents aren't happy, the kids won't be either.
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
Old 12-12-2011, 03:43 AM

Hey Snuffles.....
I know I don't really know you and as I'm sure you know already every relationship is different.
I seen where someone asked you if he was the twins father or if he was good with them. Well I got to be honest with you. As far as advice about breaking up I really am not very knowledgeable about that at all. See, Jen and I have been married for 30 years as of this past Nov. 25th. We are still on our honeymoon. So as I said I don't think Im too good at giving breakup advice. Although I will say this. It doesn't matter how long the two of you have been together. It doesn't matter if hes the Twins father. It doesn't matter about anything but this.... Are you happy? Is your family happy? Well from what you said the answer to both of those questions is no. SO how do you leave him you ask? Well Hawn is getting ready to eat again so if you need a place to dispose of "anything" ( like a body) lol I'm sure I can help you out there.
No seriously hon the best thing for you to do is just tell him you are done. Tell him he needs to go and give him a date to be gone by.
I'm sure it didn't but I sure hope this helped you a little bit.

1 Albino Burmese Python ( Hawn )
1 Bull Terrier Boxer Mix ( Diego )
1 Columbian Redtail Boa
Old 12-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Well, it's actually his house, so I'm the one who has to get out, but you're right. I'm tired of his "better than you" attitude. It left the worst taste in my mouth to have to come back here and say I was sorry yesterday for getting mad at him for doing absolutely nothing for the twins.
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
Old 12-12-2011, 04:52 PM

Since its his house if I were you I would just quietly find another place to live and once you have found it tell him you are done and you are leaving. I wouldnt suggest you tell him till you are actually ready to leave cuz it might cause a lot of friction in the household till you do leave

1 Albino Burmese Python ( Hawn )
1 Bull Terrier Boxer Mix ( Diego )
1 Columbian Redtail Boa
Old 12-12-2011, 05:50 PM

Snuffles, I agree with Thom. You need to find your own place and be ready to go before you tell him. If he's as controlling as you say he is, from personal experience of being with controllers in the past, it's only a matter of time before it gets physical. And this is a VERY dangerous situation with the twins.
Good luck.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm gonna go back to mom's ... I can't work with the twins and go to school as well ... and I just don't make enough from Scentsy to be able to afford my own place! So it's all set up ... Wednesday, I've got some friends of mine helping me out and we're getting me outta here while he's at work. I feel guilty not telling him ... and I feel guilty going along with pretending to be happy with him while I'm really plotting leaving him ... But Wiccan is right. I dunno how things will be if I do tell him that I'm leaving. Probably not good. He is very controlling, but he's not physical I don't think ... Not unless I would hit him first.

But I've just gotta let ya'll read the text he sent me earlier -.-' ... Get a load of this crap, this is word for word:

"I want to trust you and you to trust me, and the way for me to trust you is for you to be open and honest with me with no exceptions. For the most part, you do those things. However, no insult intended, you learned to lie because of your mom from a very young age. You learned that it was ok to only tell the truth sometimes and never be truly open to anyone. That's why we have problems is because I not only ask but demand open and honest and I don't think you know what that really means. But that's ok. I will show you, and you will grow as a person and find that the more open and honest you are, the more you will allow yourself to trust not only me, but others more fully."

My "lie" was saying "ok" when he told me to call my aunt to come help me with the twins and I didn't actually call her because he was on his way home and I saw no point ... WTF right?! Does that sounds condescending to anyone else or am I just way over-reacting?
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
Old 12-12-2011, 08:27 PM

Tell ya what, my mom and I left my Dad when I was a senior in HS. He didn't even know until we were packing the house up and leaving. They are back together though, but sometimes you need your space. I say go for it and see what comes of it. You never know what comes of this, maybe things will imporve after such drastic measures (it did for my parents and woke my Dad up). I don't think you shoudl feel guilty for "going along" for another couple of days and bam! Adios!