Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Old 11-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Politics >.>

Today is a sad day for America. Last night they've shown their stupidity by bringing in this man who has no experience, will most likely take away all our freedom and our money, wants to make this country TARGET PRACTICE for terrorists, in as president.

Normally, as it is, I wouldn't care. But now ... I'm literally DREADING January .... Because I KNOW that that will be the month of my own death.

I start college in January and at night over there there are many drive-by shootings. I can only imagine what will happen during the day now that he's president!!!

I hate to say it ... but this election was about the stupidest choice EVER! Plus, many people didn't even vote for Obama because of his policies. Most voted for skin color, others voted because he's so endorsed by the press and they'll follow whatever the TV and newspapers say. All the rest voted for him because they want peace in this country ... But I hate to tell them, Obama is a terrorist himself. I'm way against the war that's going on right now, but now that it's started, if he wants to pull out in the middle of it and disarm the whole country, he's just signed all our death certificates. The only thing I'm thankful for from this is that I'm not yet old enough to have kids, because if I had kids, I wouldn't bring them up under this man's presidency. I'd move to Europe or Australia.

Just saying my views >.> If anyone would like to say something NICE about Obama, you can >.> I won't call you an idiot ..... out loud o.o Lol, jk
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
2.3 Red Tail Boa Constrictor (Pan, Andro, Whiskey, Brandy, Morgan)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Shots)
0.1 Burmese Python (Gwen)
Old 11-05-2008, 02:21 PM
dwg1211

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesnuffles View Post
I hate to say it ... but this election was about the stupidest choice EVER! Plus, many people didn't even vote for Obama because of his policies. Most voted for skin color, others voted because he's so endorsed by the press and they'll follow whatever the TV and newspapers say.
I just got off the phone with my brother... I said the same thing you just said about why most people voted for him.... the media endeared Obama/Biden and totally blackballed Mcain/Palin... now the president will just plop down to dinner with the leaders of countries who are sponsoring terrorism, like the leader of Iran, and just chit-chat and relate one-on-one, giving status to these rogues.. not to mention the punishment which is going to be inflicted on companies that actually make profit in this country... watch how many companies close up shop and move overseas now... taking what's left of our jobs with them... just to add to the ones who've already left... we probably ended up with the better of the two choices.. which is pretty sad.. especially considering that it's someone who's gone to a church which spews hate for this country and this society for 30 years.. don't get me wrong.. I have no problem with having a black president.. my choice, over anyone, would have been Colin Powell.. who endorses Obama.. which gives me some confidence.. but I do agree, Snuffles... most voted for him for the reasons you pointed out.. now, we have what we have... let's just join together, make the best of it, and see what happens... besides.. anything's better than Bush/Cheney..

Last edited by dwg1211; 11-05-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I don't know ... at least Bush didn't completely abandon us to the mercy of terrorists like Obama wants to do.

And let me tell you about one of my customers today! OMG! O.O

He comes in and asked what we thought of our new president and me the the other girl just glared at him and go "We can't answer that unless you don't like him either." And he goes "Don't worry, I didn't vote for him or McCain. I always vote third-party.

Except one time. I voted for Mary Landrue because I thought she was pretty." O.O

I was like "WTF!?!! YOU VOTED FOR HER CAUSE SHE'S PRETTY!?!?!?!? Palin's cute too! Why didn't you vote for McCain?"

Him: "Cause Palin wasn't the one running."

Me: "So what?! McCain's got cancer, so he was gonna die and she'd have taken over anyway! She'd be better than Biden, because Obama, I hate to say, will be assassinated. It's inevitable."

Him: "I didn't think of that."

Me: "-.-' I wish Saffron was here."
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
Old 11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm trying to figure out where Obama said he wants to hand this country over. When was that said?
The race is over, everything that was said during the race should for the most part be dismissed anyways.
For people voting for color, yeah, but you got that on both sides.
I don't think Obama is going to be any worse then Bush. All Bush done was follow his daddy's lead.
I don't know if Obama will be good or bad for the country, but I'm not going to bad mouth the man before he has had the chance to prove himself.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I believe his exact words were:

"I want to pull America out of the war and disarm this country. I want to bring America down to the same level as every other country out there."

Those were his exact words and I heard them myself o.o I did not hear them through someone else.

Take a look. Here's one of his speeches on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sj91NH5fvw

LMAO! And by the way >.> You guys have to check this one out >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-yJBsjatW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJRaKJbR0zs
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)

Last edited by lovesnuffles; 11-05-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:30 PM

I agree with Doug. It's gotta be better then Bush. Look where he got us!
2 Cats (Charcol and Candy)
Old 11-06-2008, 12:19 AM

I am with Tmmpin on this...let him have a chance to prove himself...and yes color goes both ways...No More Bush : )
Old 11-06-2008, 03:53 AM

i know it dose not fealy concern me but i am with tmmpin too...
*1 dalmatian *3 cats *1 2foot saltwater tank *1 7foot arowana and oscar tank *1 tropical tank *1 bearded dragon *1 bluetoungue lizard *1water dragon *1 ****atoo *1 glahaa *2 turtles *2 rats *2 chinchillas *3 rabbits *1 swan *6 ducks *7 chickens *1 pea hen
Old 11-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

I don't want to give him a chance because I know that if he has his way, whether he means to do so or not, he's going to get us all killed.

His vision of peace may seem like a beautiful thing ... but let's face it ... in the world today, making yourself seem like less of a threat is the only way to get yourself killed. No one wants to mess with you if you're tough.
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
Old 11-06-2008, 04:34 AM

The most unfortunate thing is that the media in this country did not do their job and allow Americans to make a fully informed choice. We know next to nothing about Obama's true intentions and that is what is scary. Let's hope for the best. It is, though, a great thing to see a black man elected president (like Dwg I would have rather it been Powell, though). For what it's worth, Pelosi and Reid scare me even more than Obama.

The thing I'll never understand is why Republican turnout was so poor. I'll never understand people who use the general election to punish their party. That is what primaries are for! By not voting you are basically supporting unfettered abortion, *** marriage, liberal judges, redistribution of income, nationalized health care, cut and run in Iraq, etc., etc.
Closed Thread