Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Go Back   Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board > Snakes > General

Old 03-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

I see you got the top covered. Is there any air circulation in there?
Nice pictures.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:29 PM

Thanks Roy, hes doin good, there is a humidifier/air exchanger in there as well as a small ection on top that is open, (they say to completely cover it) but i dont trust em, it still keeps humidity at 60-70% and the heat is always constant
Old 03-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Got ya, when I seen the pictures I didn't see any open holes thats why I was asking.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:55 PM

i understand what ya meant these were some quick pics from my cell phone since i dont have an actual camera but im going to try n get more photos up of it, im going to be replacing those aspen chips with the desert snow, so itll look different.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:24 PM
dwg1211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom
Yeah Doug you need to try the card reader. They work off USB so you can use it on any pc and if I remember right you can get them for less then 20 bucks at wallyorld <Wal> lol
Just make sure it will read the size you use
well.. I tried what raptor said.. 'cept my photoprinter requires more RAM than this stupid computer has.. also tried the cable/windows explorer thing.. no luck.. BUT.. 8) I DID go buy a card reader.. heh.. of course, I had to go to the manufacturer's website and download a driver.. which was zipped.. and of course, I had no zip file software.. tried 'winzip'.. didn't work.. then tried 'bitzipper'.. TA-DAAA! <whew>.. between deciphering error messages and calling this computer everything I could think of, I need to restock my verbal arsenal.. I used up every bad word I know.. :roll: and some I didn't know I knew.. :oops: ...after a little break I'll see about posting some new pics.. now I can even view my mpegs on here! (big deal, right? hey, this 'puter is to a Ferrari as a bottle rocket is to the space shuttle.. wait.. WORSE! (wasn't considering the shuttle's track record)).. anyway, gonna take my brain out of hyperdrive for a few... thanks, Thom, for the card reader tip.. and Raptor (the reader in the printer would have worked had I more memory, plus, you told me how to use Photobucket).. you guys are a big help..
Old 03-08-2008, 11:05 PM

a pic of sy being anti-social and more of his cage i added more to it and by next week ill have my desert snow, so thatll change

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share....tate=RETRIEVED
Old 03-09-2008, 11:13 AM
dwg1211

looking good, Sy... he's got his own little jungle.. I think I'll add a couple of branches to Saffron's enclosure.. have you thought about adding a background? here are a couple new ones of Saffron..

Old 03-09-2008, 04:29 PM

yea doug i am looking into a jungle themed background since Sy's from africa, cant reallyfind those though ima keep looking around though, and saffron once again what a beautiful snake shes getting right big i saw you had mentioned squeezing the poop out of the snake, lol like someone said you better watch she doesnt put the squeeze on you first lol
Old 03-09-2008, 05:22 PM
dwg1211

yep.. she's filling out.. with warmer weather approaching she'll be more active since I'll be having her out more.. her metabolism should pick up a bit.. she's got some catching up to do since she was deprived food for long periods before I got her... hope she stays as cool as she is now.. but I'll always be on guard for that 'squeeze'.. :wink: even with a 'tame' snake, something could always trigger a surprise feeding response... :shock:
Old 03-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Just be sure you don't smell like a rabbit when you handle Saffron.