Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Old 10-30-2008, 01:14 AM

sure if he shat on the rug and i wanted to kill him but generally i like my pets alive and healthy
*1 dalmatian *3 cats *1 2foot saltwater tank *1 7foot arowana and oscar tank *1 tropical tank *1 bearded dragon *1 bluetoungue lizard *1water dragon *1 ****atoo *1 glahaa *2 turtles *2 rats *2 chinchillas *3 rabbits *1 swan *6 ducks *7 chickens *1 pea hen
Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Lol, yeah O.o My little basset hound is an alcoholic o.O She steals your beer when you're not looking!! O.O But then she gets sick afterward =/ So we watch her from now on when we're drinking =/

Soooo .... I wouldn't mix vodka in his food if I were you.

Besides, he might not even eat it anyway. I remember when my cousin got drunk one night, she and I tried to give vodka to my cat .... Cat didn't wanna go anywhere near it. Good kitty 8)
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
2.3 Red Tail Boa Constrictor (Pan, Andro, Whiskey, Brandy, Morgan)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Shots)
0.1 Burmese Python (Gwen)
Old 10-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

try whiskey in a water pistol....dog's love it.....lol but your aim has to be good...and their mouth has to be open, it's cruel to shoot it up their noses....pmsl

And for a giggle with cats, drill an air hole in the bottom of a pot noodle pot and then put a tasty treat in their for them, they do the funniest backwards wiggle trying to get their heads out.....lol

Both of these were found out on other peoples pets by other people....so it's not my fault.....was bloody funny though...:twisted:
Old 10-31-2008, 10:09 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

When I was a kid my dad gave my rabbit beer. I never seen a rabbit do back flips in a cage until then.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:36 PM
dwg1211

saw something on tv the other day.. a horse got drunk from eating fermented apples.. then staggered along and eventually fell into a pool.. lol... it's only funny cuz the horse didn't get hurt or anything.. took some doing to get it out of the pool, though..
Old 10-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I bet it did, think the pool sobered up the horse?
Old 10-31-2008, 10:35 PM
dwg1211

I doubt it... didn't the last time it happened to me.. lol
Old 11-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Yep... that's me allright

Hi, My name is Denny and live near the MD/PA line. I am a breeder of Albino, Salmon and Snow Redtails, Dumeril, Hog island and Corn island Boas, Kenyan Sand Boas and morphs, and Ball Pythons. Right now we have Carpet Pythons, Corn snakes, King snakes, Bull Snakes and Western Hognose (Morphs of all above). We have over 200 snakes and yes it is a full time job keeping everybody clean dry and watered. In addition to the snakes I have a Rottweiler and a Pit mix, but have had everyting..... sugar glidders, hamsters, ferrets, chinchilas, geckos, monitors, Macaws, Quakers...you name it! I have been into snakes since the 1950's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Denny.jpg (2.5 KB, 81 views)
Old 11-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Sounds like you have quite a collection of animals. I would love to see some pictures of your dumerils and also some of your ball python morphs.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:10 PM
dwg1211

wow... great to have you on the forums, Denny... your experience is much welcome here!