Pet Snake Forum And Discussion Board

Old 03-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum. Great looking pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I wanted to be a model once, but the lady told me I was too short by only two inches >.> I was like "Come on, just gimme longer heels!" >.> Hmph ...
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
2.3 Red Tail Boa Constrictor (Pan, Andro, Whiskey, Brandy, Morgan)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Shots)
0.1 Burmese Python (Gwen)
Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM

Lol thanks guys =] Im not a Model by choice, I just kind of fell into it. Im very short, im only 5'2 hence why I can only do photoshoot Modeling and not runway, But im no good in front of crowds of people anyway ;]
I have a portfolio of all my modeling pictures if anyone would like to see though I advise anyone under 18 not follow the link I provide.
I havent modeled in a couple months, I just kind of dropped it.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 PM

I am also an amateur Photographer =] So some of my work is in the same portfolio
Old 03-05-2009, 09:06 PM

awsome & welcome. im having the same problem with my parents. Pisses me off. Im pretty sure im gonna have a shop one day also. good luck with life.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Jess, how many pierceings you got? Oh, and sorry about your eye brows, there not all there cracked up to be! LOL
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmpin View Post
Jess, how many pierceings you got? Oh, and sorry about your eye brows, there not all there cracked up to be! LOL
Lol thanks <.< Yeah I look wierd with them anyway. Lets see, my ears were gauged but i took them out so now their just normal sized pericings, i have my septum pierced, my nostril, and I took out my eyebrow, that black and white headshot is something i did myself in 2007, I laid under my tripod with a camera remote in my hand =]
If you went to my Flick, i actually started using that for random pictures just to store stuff there, i was going to switch and put my modeling stuff on Photobucket, I have a ton more photos including, implied nudes with a guitar and amp, etc... ;]
Old 03-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Well I'm 5'5'' and 120 lbs ... Lady at the modeling place told me I had to be at least 5'7'' and 120 lbs ... I was like "WTF?!"
............| |
..........._\_\____
..........(________)__
.........(____________)
2.3 Red Tail Boa Constrictor (Pan, Andro, Whiskey, Brandy, Morgan)
3.7 Ball Python (Miles, Pudding, Jameson, Daiquiri, Mystery, Lemon Drop, Abita, Sambuca, Hypnotiq, Sin)
0.0.1 Kenyan Sand Boa (Shots)
0.1 Burmese Python (Gwen)
Old 03-06-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesnuffles View Post
Well I'm 5'5'' and 120 lbs ... Lady at the modeling place told me I had to be at least 5'7'' and 120 lbs ... I was like "WTF?!"
Lol, that sux, then I def, couldnt do run way, im 5'2 and 88 lbs. Ive never hit 100lbs in my life =[ i look good and healthy too. Its just the way im built. I eat everything and gain nothing, Ive got a stomach like a black hole and a metabolism like a race horse <.< I blame it on my stick figure of a dad.
I went to my doctor for an annual check up, when she wieghed me she had to do a double take <.< then she gave me that look, her eyes scrunched up a little and then she opened her mouth and said "Are you purging yourself?"
And I laughed SO hard, and she just stared at me with such seriousness hahaha, I couldnt believe it, I knew the question was coming too ;] Because I look completely healthy im just tiny, but if anyone figures out how much I wiegh they go off the deep end. So I looked at her and im like "No way! I want to be a Chef some day, I LOVE food. Ask my boyfriend I eat more then he does" Haha, and I smiled at her, but she just would not smile back she was all serious, she made me feel wierd =/ Dumb doctor lady.
I seriousy love my food, I get cranky if i go an hour without a snack. When I was in highschool I ate in EVERY class, i always had bags of chips and drinks and stuff in my purse haha. =]
Everybody knew where to go for food. Its just so hard to convince people that I really do love food.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Implied nudes? WTH, I thought your either nude or your not..... No wonder why I don't understand art....